Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 18/19 Kit

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We haven't had the all blue kit from the 1983 FA Cup final for a while.

Probably to much like Chelski in this era though. 1979 promotion kit will always be my favourite.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Can you imagine the sub-Superdry filth Bruno, Locadia and the Greyhound would half-heartedly commission and then sneakily market via a convoluted subsidiary of their wives' Etsy/Herbalife stores? A disgusted Duffy merks it entirely and just plays all season in a torn wifebeater decorated in fake blood

I think it would work. It will give the supporters a choice of which one to buy

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Purple and black stripes.

With Sampdoria's away kit for our one.

Our Sampdoria's home kit for our home kit :thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm going to go out on a LIMB here, and predict that if it looks anything like that, hundreds of people will cry like bitches about 'Teamwear' / 'Catalogue' / 'No imagination' / 'Nike don't give a **** about small teams', and if instead the shirt shows any imagination or flair at all, a similar number will cry 'Horrible' / 'Messy' / 'like three kits sewn together' / 'how hard is it to make a simple striped shirt'.

Just a GUESS, mind.

This. Plus if we should choose something a little bit too off the peg, our sposors probably wouldn't be too happy, We certainly can't risk upsetting them.

No, I think something a little bit more individual is in the offing.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not having 2 different shades of blue would be a start!

Actually they aren't two different shades of blue on our home kit this season,merely the same shade of blue, but nterspersed with white on the shoulder areas, which has the effect of making it took like a lighter shade of blue.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This looks soooooo cheapskate - like Arsenal are trying to save on printing costs or something.

arsenal.jpg

Seriously though...

arsenal2.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This is the Adidas Regista template for next season.

b589e5c145c8375ca8780c0894e3d113.jpeg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
And I think it looks cheap when the badge changes to match the shirt.

I reckon fans are 50/50 on this.

What's cheaper? Getting a bespoke badge to match the colour of the kit or sticking a badge on a catalogue strip?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
looking at kit history , I reckon we are due to at least go back to white shorts similar to the 2008 kit.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion.htm

I have a theory that we had white shorts when Dick Knight was chairman because that was what we wore when he started supporting the team in the 1950s. TB started watching us in the 1970s when we wore blue shorts, and so we’ve worn blue shorts ever since he has been in charge.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Except when it was red and white on the blue and white Sandtex shirt.

It’s been red and black, red and white, green and black, it was even both red white and blue, and white and blue on different versions of the same kit (97/98 home)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here