Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham away

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
339 on there at the moment, must be more to come as NO WAY have over 2000 been shifted. I popped on to have a look at about 9.20 this morning and there was practically no queue (took about 30 seconds), for the arsenal game the queue was still going strong after 10am.
There were also around 600 left for the next wave
Were two or three home games adding to the queue for arsenal. So probably not a reliable benchmark.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
***** POINTS FROM LAST NIGHT HAVE ALREADY BEEN ADDED ******

If were only 1 point short as I was log in now and will let you buy, avoid the 9am stampede.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
***** POINTS FROM LAST NIGHT HAVE ALREADY BEEN ADDED ******

If were only 1 point short as I was log in now and will let you buy, avoid the 9am stampede.

Think you are correct as I have just bought 3 tickets, 2 of which I thought I could not buy until 9am.

For anyone interested, it is possible to buy London Stadium match day tours on line for tours up until 3pm on Friday 20 October.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Already logged into the ticket screens; is it likely to throw me out in the next few mins to join the queue or do I keep refreshing until 9am?! Feels a lot like trying to get a ticket for Glasto!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Already logged into the ticket screens; is it likely to throw me out in the next few mins to join the queue or do I keep refreshing until 9am?! Feels a lot like trying to get a ticket for Glasto!

Shouldn't need to refresh as this may throw you into queue. The buy button will usually become available at 9am if you are in the site and have enough points etc.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Shouldn't need to refresh as this may throw you into queue. The buy button will usually become available at 9am if you are in the site and have enough points etc.

To answer that question; I was in the main ticketing screens browsing around looking at home game availability (to kill time..) and then it boots me out into the queue.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Just got two, there were 300-plus available when I got in. Also the number of people ahead of you in the queue doesn't actually reflect the real queue; it goes down far too quickly for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here