Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who deserves the sack then?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He is Assistant Manager and one would imagine that role includes some coaching of the first team on a daily basis?

We are absolutely shite, look unfit and disinterested a lot of the time. Set pieces are worse than 'Junior School' teams serve up.

On that basis he deserves a lot of the grief he's getting on here.

Standing on the sideline clapping and waving his arms about is not enough to get their team back into the game when behind and makes him look as hopeless as the team he's coaching.

A clean sweep is needed and quickly.

If your opinion is right, then the first team coach needs sacking, who is Joaquin Gomez.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If your opinion is right, then the first team coach needs sacking, who is Joaquin Gomez.

If that's the case then you're right-he needs sacking too.

Takes us back to the question of what does Jones do...?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Bloom needs to fire himself, and replace himself with a dodgy Thai politician.
It's the only way forward.
OK, a Russian petro-oligarch.
I'm not particular.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hyypia has to go. Forget the rest for now.

However, we seem to taking this 'stick with the manager' lark to the extreme, so I've no hope that the Finnish Limpet will actually go anytime soon.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think that if Millwall take the lead we should all get up and walk down to the concourse to suddenly see a depleted crowd would possibly be an eye opener to the hierarchy.

As fans we should do everything we can to help us beat Millwall and climb the league. If we get behind the team and they still lose we can hold our heads up. I for one won't play any part in helping any team get the better of us, so walk out if you like.......but shame on you

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As fans we should do everything we can to help us beat Millwall and climb the league. If we get behind the team and they still lose we can hold our heads up. I for one won't play any part in helping any team get the better of us, so walk out if you like.......but shame on you

! In retrospect you are probably right I just didnt agree with the idea of arriving late, as was suggested ,as a protest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here