Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace game - ticket allocation etc...

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Just had a text from a Palace mate saying they we are only giving them 2000 tickets? Anyone know anything ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
loads

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It is probably a mutual thing between the club's. I'm sure I heard this somewhere recently.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Just had a text from a Palace mate saying they we are only giving them 2000 tickets? Anyone know anything ?

Parrish is selling the rest to tourists who will appreciate watching The Manchester United of the South, and spending the ticket money satisfying his fetish for plastic cladding.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Starting to wonder if they have cash flow problems and they have only taken 2000, as they only took 1500 for the Newcastle game. Parish wouldn't take anymore.

Starting to wonder if they have cash flow problems and they have only taken 2000, as they only took 1500 for the Newcastle game. Parish wouldn't take anymore.

They would sell out twice over for this, as would we.

If true can only be driven by plod

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

Think to be honest, Palace could and would sell 3000 and we are only talking about £30,000 in ticket costs, so think you are barking up the wrong tree with that one. Newcastle away 1500 considering their plight is about right.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Think to be honest, Palace could and would sell 3000 and we are only talking about £30,000 in ticket costs, so think you are barking up the wrong tree with that one. Newcastle away 1500 considering their plight is about right.

There were a lot of moans from fans about not being able to get Newcastle tickets because they only took 1500

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Most of the action takes place in town before and after the game. You could practically play the match behind closed doors but that wouldn't stop the hoards descending on the city centre and kicking off. You can mitigate the risk but cannot eliminate it, unfortunately.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
S1D, S1E and S1F are not available for purchase on the ticket site, I assumed they were for away fans. If this is correct it would imply there will be lots of empty seats on the night and a big segregation area.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
They would sell out twice over for this, as would we.

If true can only be driven by plod

Yep, Police making things easier for themselves by telling Brighton to only allocate 2000 tickets, Poor from the Police. Plenty of far more volatile games take place in the UK each season with full allocations for away fans. Shame for the fans of both clubs.

I was at the 1-3 and the 3-0 games at the Amex and never really spotted any real trouble and certainly there was no mass disorder that the plod could use to justify reduced allocations for this seasons games. Lazy policing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here