Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our next Saturday home 15:00 KO

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Probably Burnley on 16th Dec, L'pool are on telly so much

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Our next Saturday AWAY 3 pm kickoff isn't until the 4th November.

In fact that is also our next game on Saturday at any time, meaning the next time we will be on Saturday-night Match of the Day isn't for almost two months!

Not true we will be on match of the day this saturday.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

what sort of name is 'Pete' anyway. Its 2017 man ;)

It's a very respectable name. It may well be 2017, but he's been living underground for thousands of years.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
11th October.

And on 21st October.

TV games have currently been announced up until the end of November. The Liverpool game is on 2nd December so can still be moved, although as [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said they are limited in which slots it can move to.

You are right, bugger, hope they don't move it from the Saturday as my Boy will be mascot and we have family coming down from Scotland to see the game.
Like you say though doubt it can be a Friday, Monday or even Sunday as they play Stoke on the Wednesday before and then Spartak Moscow on the Wednesday after.

Hopefully a good time to play them in the midst of a busy time, 6 big games in the month before thy visit the AMEX. Hopefully they'll be knackered and let us romp to a famous victory! Well, we live in hope. Their December fixtures are brutal, we are the first of 8 games that include Arsnal, Spartak Moscow and Everton.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sundays are a pain for me - I coach rugby on those days. My next game is the Stoke one - 72 days between Albion games. I don't think I've had such a gap since I was 11 - even at uni, I had away games to go to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here