Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just look at this Palace fan

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Lol even his poor lad looks ****ing bored by the end.

I dislike Palace and enjoy the rivalry as much as most on here but this bloke is seriously sad to have so little going on in his life that he wants to have someone filming him as a middle aged man failing to burn a rivals flag. What a tool

Agreed,what a sad person.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
DIZgjPuXYAAyAsv.jpg

Attachments

• giphy.mp4
    106.7 KB

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Lol even his poor lad looks ****ing bored by the end.

I dislike Palace and enjoy the rivalry as much as most on here but this bloke is seriously sad to have so little going on in his life that he wants to have someone filming him as a middle aged man failing to burn a rivals flag. What a tool

Allowing that young lad to wear a Palace shirt is child abuse. Someone report him to social services!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
What a pair of ugly *****. who just carrys around a football shirt with them anyway, thats the best case scenario, otherwise they have gone back to a hotel and then gone back to the pier to have it taken what a pair of morons.

Obviously they aren't intelligent enough to figure out that he should poke his head through the face hole and then hold the shirt-up.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It looks like two Palace fans congratulating the Seagulls to me. How nice of them, especially the female who is wearing Hollister with a seagull motif.

:lol:

Exactly what I was thinking. They really didn't think that through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here