Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons v Brighton U23 Checkatrade Trophy 19.45 K.O tonight.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I’m not sure there is any commentary tonight.

Edit. There is but it’s MK commentary.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
where does it say this? Are you trying to wind me up? [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Fixtures - Match Centre

When you get the text commentary look at the top of the screen
Summary

Brighton & Hove Albion's under-23s are currently in action at MK Dons in the Checkatrade Trophy.

Now look above that and you will see Listen Live Now

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Fixtures - Match Centre

When you get the text commentary look at the top of the screen
Summary

Brighton & Hove Albion's under-23s are currently in action at MK Dons in the Checkatrade Trophy.

Now look above that and you will see Listen Live Now

Does this work on an ipad/iPhone as got nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
1-0 MK Dongs- Ariyibi with the goal

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Was a sloppy goal to concede. We look good st times moving the ball around but also making mistakes with easy passes. Still in this game.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
MK Dons commentators are absolutely right with the team that Brighton have put out it is men against boys and a mismatch. Hope they are better in the second half. Last year we fielded one or two senior players. Why have we not played some of the recent signings Mateju,Ahannach, and Molumby Alzate , Bjordal the more senior players from the under 23's. It looks like we are just blooding youngsters than giving some fringe players experience and game time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
MK Dons commentators are absolutely right with the team that Brighton have put out it is men against boys and a mismatch. Hope they are better in the second half. Last year we fielded one or two senior players. Why have we not played some of the recent signings Mateju,Ahannach, and Molumby Alzate , Bjordal the more senior players from the under 23's. It looks like we are just blooding youngsters than giving some fringe players experience and game time.
Is this group stages in the Checkatrade Trophy? If so, just make sure we win when we have to.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Is this group stages in the Checkatrade Trophy? If so, just make sure we win when we have to.

Yes group stage but lose the first game and you are up against qualifying. The commentators are complaining of the quality of the opposition. We have been nowhere their goal and MK should be 4 or 5 up according to the commentary now 2-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here