Is Glenn injured?

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's a striker isn't he?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think we definitely need a new striker. Why the club can't see this is beyond me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think we definitely need a new striker. Why the club can't see this is beyond me.

Agreed. Perhaps they should put some focus on that instead of spending all their time telling fans off for giving their ticket to a mate when they're on holiday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Most other teams have backup strikers on the bench

I think you'll find they also have them in the squad. I gather it's very hard/difficult and complicated acquiring them which is why we have failed so miserably to address the situation. Never mind it will be alright in the end, we still have loads of time. We can always sort it in January if we fail again before the window closes.

Poor old Tomer, surplus to requirements one day and the next our only fit striker.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Agreed. Perhaps they should put some focus on that instead of spending all their time telling fans off for giving their ticket to a mate when they're on holiday.

That's happened, has it, Bozza ?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It's ok I've emailed paul Barber this morning letting him know we need to sign a striker just in case they were not aware of the situation.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

Eh they can, That's why they have been trying to sign one or two. Not really their fault that we have had 2 striker injuries and our potential signing failed a medical? Were you there yesterday? We murdered them even before that thug got sent off and with a bit of luck would have scored 3/4. I can assure you that we will have 1 or 2 new strikers before Thursday and the bedwetters and moaners can find something else to moan about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Eh they can, That's why they have been trying to sign one or two. Not really their fault that we have had 2 striker injuries and our potential signing failed a medical? Were you there yesterday? We murdered them even before that thug got sent off and with a bit of luck would have scored 3/4. I can assure you that we will have 1 or 2 new strikers before Thursday and the bedwetters and moaners can find something else to moan about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think his post went over your head mate. Just a hunch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here