Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ft 0-0 A point is a point , but surely disappointing against ten for 70 mins..........

I'm not getting the balloons and party poppers out but would you have taken a point before kick off?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think there are a lot of positives , solid performance from what I can see in the live text. My glass is half full and waiting for a top up.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
We've got our first point - away from home too - but it feels very flat. Just one to go in, that's all I wanted! I also think that both the Izquierdo and Murphy substitutions were ten minutes too late. Still, we're up to 17th, and out of the relegation places.

Glass quarter full.............ish.
The game was crying out for our subs to come on earlier. Propper sounded knackered on the radio late on and kept giving away balls in the last 15-20 mins so should have been subs. Two points dropped in my opinion but at least we didn't lose.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As one who could bothered very unlucky. Wait until you see the foul....

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Idiot. He was tidy and worked hard. Stop randomly scapegoating players.

You are kidding mate? He's a shocker lazy and useless! Were you watching the same game?
I suggest there's only one idiot on this thread and it's you! :shrug:

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Taking into account that according to sky we should have had two penalties and hit the post twice. It was some bad luck that contributed to us only getting a draw and the two penalties not given were absolutely awful decisions by the referee apparently. If we had not created chances I would have been more worried.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
3 points dropped? I didn't realise we lost today.

Yeah, that final whistle was just the ref blowing for a free kick. As we all clapped and left the ground and pitch.

Troy Deeney sneakily dribbled the ball into our goal and the Watford fans went wild. Most of our fans were already on the train home by this stage assuming we'd just drawn 0-0.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Taking into account that according to sky we should have had two penalties and hit the post twice. It was some bad luck that contributed to us only getting a draw and the two penalties not given were absolutely awful decisions by the referee apparently. If we had not created chances I would have been more worried.
Yep - we didn't scrape a draw. Just need to score...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Propper sounded proper shit today. Just goes to show how off pace the Dutch league is.

I'd rather have him than Frank de Boer.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Unlucky really , bit the post twice , looks like we settled for a point straight after the sending off. Ohh and propper is shiite

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Propper has been poor so far, but saying that Stephens isn't much better, looses possession so often and they are both too slow and lazy on the ball.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Pröpper looked a lot better 1st half, couldn't judge in 2nd as stream kept freezing which I wasn't expecting with today's temperature

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here