Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That Newcastle result puts the cat well amongst the pigeons.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Douglas Carswell sticking the boot in to Farage, there is hope for Ukip yet. Even Paddy Pantsdown praised him as an honourable man. Ukip, Labour, and Tories could be under new leadership. Fun times ahead.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Farage is a joke figure. What I find depressing is that so many people in the provinces of the South lap up his narrow minded, moronic views

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Highly suspicious from an ex currency trader. Hope he's investigated.

For what exactly?

He's said that his early comments were based on what he had been told by his markets mates. But so what? They told him that the markets were heavily leaning towards a Remain victory. And they were. But no one knows what's in the ballot boxes.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So, how did you vote?

(Pissed in Brussels)
Voted out HT , but it won't break my heart if we remain, just got back this evening from 2 days in Seville with my g/f , it really is gorgeous there , highly recommend it for a mini break :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bet fair edging back towards Leave very rapidly. But that may just be people jumping on the Newcastle result. Way too early for that.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
For what exactly?

He's said that his early comments were based on what he had been told by his markets mates. But so what? They told him that the markets were heavily leaning towards a Remain victory. And they were. But no one knows what's in the ballot boxes.

He was coming out of the bookies after backing leave, he got 20/1 and then un-conceded and got the price back in....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The only international "figures" that thought leaving the EU was a good idea were Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump. Says it all really, two utter freaks

Your trust in all the international figures,(looking after the self interest of their own country and not concerned in the interests of people here), that told us to remain is to be applauded,give yourself a pat on the back.The International establishment just love people like you,always willing to sing to their tune.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here