Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton nth Longest Serving Manager in the English League

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That moves Chris upto 37th and Nathan Jones is already at 79 despite only being in the job 35 days.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That moves Chris upto 37th and Nathan Jones is already at 79 despite only being in the job 35 days.

I have Nathan as 81. I think the disparity is caused by Luke Williams (appointed temporarily before Nathan, but given the job for the rest of the season after Nathan), and Swindon (Manager Alan Curtis appointed before Nathan, Francesco Guidolin appointed Head Coach alongside Alan after Nathan)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I have Nathan as 81. I think the disparity is caused by Luke Williams (appointed temporarily before Nathan, but given the job for the rest of the season after Nathan), and Swindon (Manager Alan Curtis appointed before Nathan, Francesco Guidolin appointed Head Coach alongside Alan after Nathan)

The list I was working off has Luke Williams above Jonah, however it makes no mention of Curtis at Swansea, more than likely because Guidolin has final say on team selection so they've gone with him as the only entry. I've still got him at 79.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The positive from the Rotherham sacking is that Neil Warnock is being mentioned as successor. If he is he may lead them to safety in which case it would mean taking points off of promotion candidates, which will help us.

Seriously good call BG.
Well done

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Freedman sacked at Forest

[tweet]709047416394268673[/tweet]

I've lost count where that leaves Hughton, sorry.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Doesn't affect Hughton, he's still in 37th.

Moves Nathan Jones up to 79th though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nigel Adkins has done an absolutely shìt job at the better half of Sheffield. What a bell cheese he is.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hasn't Adkins only been there a year, don't see how it affects CH. Nathan moves up another place though

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Chris Wilder understood to be leaving Northampton for Sheffield United.

is that really an upgrade? Same division and while Sheff Utd are ostensibly a bigger club, they're a bit trigger-happy with managers so he could be out on his ear. On the other hand, expectations will be much lower at Northampton and he's got loads of credit in the bank for his promotion. I know he'll get more money with the Blades but will the pressure be worth it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here