Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the reason for your username?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Not wishing to be a killjoy but this has been done before

What does your NSC screen name mean ?

Edit: only pointing the past thread out so those that have not seen it can now :thumbsup:

reckon if you looked for it, you'd find one every year or two going all the way back to the start of the board.

beorhthelm is the original root saxon name of our favourite city, for those who havent read this before.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
JC Denton from Deus Ex is my favourite video game character and this username was set up in 2008.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
reckon if you looked for it, you'd find one every year or two going all the way back to the start of the board.

beorhthelm is the original root saxon name of our favourite city, for those who havent read this before.

I'm sure, I just remembered the one I copied the link to, gives everyone a chance to see it either for the first time / again.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
After the sign above the turnstile which I entered for my first ever match at the Goldstone. If I had been an adult it would have been a different entrance and an extra shilling.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
I can eat shed loads but still slim, so slight irony. And Langers is just a shorted version of my surname, Langridge.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Years back, i used to sign up to forums using the username Grimble Gromble, after the name of the Gnome in the Pink Floyd song 'The Gnome'. It then caught on with my mrs who over the years amended it from Gromble, to Grombleton. It stuck.

I like the Roy Grace series of crime novels, based in Brighton. Toyed with Casian Pew when changing from my old user name but decided on good old Norman, the non PC PC. Shatner's Bassoon was also in the running but I think someone has that one now.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Did my training at RSCH and the male nurses were stationed in a cottage up bear road where the hospital social club used to be. We were known as the Bevendean Hillbillies...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here