Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the top 'Look at me poster' on NSC

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You've probably missed it because he barely mentions it but he has a radio show you know ? :p

Did he have a cookery blog which dovetailed nicely with his name on here ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And writes letters to the programme too

Is that about the same as when Harty used to call listeners off air and "ask" for them to phone in with an opinion fed by him ?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Das Reich

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hove,Bald and Unread....... however he has slowed down a little recently. Not to many " I saw a Wasp/Fire Engine/helicopter/Train/Police car etc etc " for a while. maybe he has carpal tunnel syndrome ?

:lolol:
You forgot his weather reports.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If you mean by attention whoring narcassism and vanity its Hove born and inbred, if you mean a full on drama queen/diva then its uncle speilburg.

If its an "political fact (aka opinion) on every issue" type poster which ironicaly you can predict what it will be before they post then its London Irish.

If you mean egotistical power tripping then its [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION].

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Hows Nibbles acting career going?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It HAS to BE The RETURN of the BRED. you KNOW, the FUNERAL director WHO also DIRECTED films like Schindler's List and SAVING Private RYAN.

(No disrespect intended, I'm sure they are great in their day jobs :thumbsup:)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If you mean by attention whoring narcassism and vanity its Hove born and inbred, if you mean a full on drama queen/diva then its uncle speilburg.

If its an "political fact (aka opinion) on every issue" type poster which ironicaly you can predict what it will be before they post then its London Irish.

If you mean egotistical power tripping then its @hitony.

Thank you screwball, I knew I could rely on you to put me in the frame on this one, thats what mates are for eh :) :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

If you mean egotistical power tripping then its [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION].

First class post looney and perfectly spot on. :clap2:

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I would say SOOTY. He has just posted a thread with capitals in the titles, all the posts are his own in it and he signs every post with a 'kiss'. You don't get much more attention seeking than that. :moo:

SOOTY

Aug 25, 2014
...Greg.....I have a 'unique' presence....yup. Attention seeking?...hmm. You have posted from your brain....a reaching out for understanding of you and your being. I heard you...and am in yourr brain. U got my attention.....well done!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

...no apologies Greg....been signing off like that on IT platforms since.....1985........!x

SOOTY

Aug 25, 2014
...p.s...me Mams gay....I ain't!x The kiss is a sign of friendship....but if we wos celebrating a goal we scored together at Wembley....me to u...u top corner.....then i'd SNOG YA....I reckon!!x
@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here