Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank de Boer to Palace

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You seem a slightly aggressive individual...just because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't mean I'm not eniltitled to one.

I'd recalibrate your sensors then. I'm fairly mild mannered, but only if i'm not surrounded by idiots. Yes, I'm referring to you.

I'm not saying you're not allowed an opinion, just that your opinion means diddly squat. You can have all the opinions you like, but there's nothing to suggest we have to entertain them.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
26 pages , maybe you're more worried .

I'd be more worried if the only thing I had to do was troll on a rivals forum at midnight on a Saturday. And you don't even care that you constantly demonstrate how empty your life is.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
It won't , Its essentially done but not confirmed . Frank has got a nice war chest available to him and the fact Steve always backs his managers it's looking very exciting for the coming season .

Oh how ****ing fascinating. Do rush back with more exciting news for us all once Mummy has woken you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It won't , Its essentially done but not confirmed . Frank has got a nice war chest available to him and the fact Steve always backs his managers it's looking very exciting for the coming season .
Qualifying for Europe for the 2nd year running ? ???

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
26 pages , maybe you're more worried .

Why would we be worried? Last time we were in the same league, we finished above you..remember?

You got lucky and have since spunked millions and not really improved much!

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
I'd recalibrate your sensors then. I'm fairly mild mannered, but only if i'm not surrounded by idiots. Yes, I'm referring to you.

I'm not saying you're not allowed an opinion, just that your opinion means diddly squat. You can have all the opinions you like, but there's nothing to suggest we have to entertain them.

Of course my opinion means something to you. You wouldn't respond if it didn't. Luckily I don't get intimidated by bullies...

Anyway I'm not getting into a petty argument with you, I'm here to discuss football. And if I were you I'd be more worried about your own team's Championship quality squad that you currently have than whether FDB gets the Palace job.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Why would we be worried? Last time we were in the same league, we finished above you..remember?

You got lucky and have since spunked millions and not really improved much!

Not really improved much? Have you seen our team now compared to the one that did you 2-0 in your own back yard?

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Re-read my post.. all true, fact not opinion like all your posts

You said our team hasn't improved much...not true.

The night we beat you 2-0 we had this team:

Speroni

Ward Gabbidon Delaney Moxey

Zaha Jedinak Dikgacoi Garvan Williams

Wilbraham (in for Murray injured)

The team we have now is:

Hennessey

Ward Dann Tomkins Van Aanholt

Milivojevic Cabaye

Puncheon

Zaha Benteke Townsend

I'd say that's a much improved team FACT

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Of course my opinion means something to you. You wouldn't respond if it didn't. Luckily I don't get intimidated by bullies...

Anyway I'm not getting into a petty argument with you, I'm here to discuss football. And if I were you I'd be more worried about your own team's Championship quality squad that you currently have than whether FDB gets the Palace job.

That's a fallacy - I can respond to something, it doesn't mean I care about the opinion of the person. Responding is kind of a key thing on Internet forums. Also, don't play the vulnerable 'i'm being bullied' card, that doesn't stand you in good light.
And you're a Palace fan, you're not here to discuss football at all. As the end of your sentence suggests, you're here to gloat and troll. If you really want to talk football, you have Palace forums for that.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
That's a fallacy - I can respond to something, it doesn't mean I care about the opinion of the person. Responding is kind of a key thing on Internet forums. Also, don't play the vulnerable 'i'm being bullied' card, that doesn't stand you in good light.
And you're a Palace fan, you're not here to discuss football at all. As the end of your sentence suggests, you're here to gloat and troll. If you really want to talk football, you have Palace forums for that.

Are you Donald Trump in disguise? You certainly sound like an Alpha male bigot.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
8d819d7804d29b9a92b900ac39e3f62a.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Have you forgotten the complete shambles of your first transfer window in the Premier League? You managed to survive. We are much better set than when you fluked your way into the Premier League so don't feel worried for us :thumbsup:

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Have you forgotten the complete shambles of your first transfer window in the Premier League? You managed to survive. We are much better set than when you fluked your way into the Premier League so don't feel worried for us :thumbsup:

I really don't think destroying you 2-0 in your own back yard was a fluke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here