Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Finished work a couple of hours ago, been sat in the 25 degree sunshine, reading a book with a cafe con leche watching the senoritas walking home from work or off to the gym. Glorious.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Not being able to flush toilet paper down the toilet & putting your shitty paper into a small bin

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007

Timmy failure Farron and that woman who made a chump of herself hours after being elected, laughing to keep from crying as we free ourselves from Brussels rule. A superb speech by Mrs May and a very important point to underline. Love Europe - loathe the undemocratic EU.
Our Mother of Parliaments will no longer be subservient to a bunch of unelected snouts in the trough bureaucrats.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Finished work a couple of hours ago, been sat in the 25 degree sunshine, reading a book with a cafe con leche watching the senoritas walking home from work or off to the gym. Glorious.

Bexhill?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Our Mother of Parliaments will no longer be subservient to a bunch of unelected snouts in the trough bureaucrats.

And if you truly believe you will be better off under a Tory government you really do need your bumps testing.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Timmy failure Farron and that woman who made a chump of herself hours after being elected, laughing to keep from crying as we free ourselves from Brussels rule. A superb speech by Mrs May and a very important point to underline. Love Europe - loathe the undemocratic EU.

I laugh to keep myself from crying every-time I look at Andrea Leadsom, Liam Fox, Boris Johnson et al and listen to Theresa May speaking, especially when she says how much she loves 'our precious union' of The United Kingdom.

Still, we're going to world leaders in jam and biscuit making post-Brexit, so the future isn't all bad.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Schengen.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
After we lost against Wednesday in the play-offs last year I silently hoped that Hull would get what was denied to us.

And now I am now quietly willing Scotland and Northern Ireland on. Just because England has faltered it doesn't mean that others have to share our reversal. Good luck to them.

In what alternative universe could Scotland possibly be better off if it split from the rest of The U.K.?
I realise that there are millions of you remainers who are weeping inside because you have a completely false idea of what The E.U. actually is. But keep so modicum of realistic thinking here.
I would be extremely sad if Sturgeon led Scotland to independence, I love Great Britain and don't want that dreadful bigot to split the country asunder. However, if the Scots are blinkered and foolish enough to believe her spiel England and Wales will thrive, Scotland will become a basket case.
Ironically, many remainers continue to prattle on about rejoining the failing E.U. one day; that'll never happen. On the other hand Scotland begging to rejoin The Union would be a real probability when the consequences of their isolation kicked in.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I laugh to keep myself from crying every-time I look at Andrea Leadsom, Liam Fox, Boris Johnson et al and listen to Theresa May speaking, especially when she says how much she loves 'our precious union' of The United Kingdom.

Still, we're going to world leaders in jam and biscuit making post-Brexit, so the future isn't all bad.

You have a good cry, do you good to get it out of your system.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
In what alternative universe could Scotland possibly be better off if it split from the rest of The U.K.?
I realise that there are millions of you remainers who are weeping inside because you have a completely false idea of what The E.U. actually is. But keep so modicum of realistic thinking here.
I would be extremely sad if Sturgeon led Scotland to independence, I love Great Britain and don't want that dreadful bigot to split the country asunder. However, if the Scots are blinkered and foolish enough to believe her spiel England and Wales will thrive, Scotland will become a basket case.
Ironically, many remainers continue to prattle on about rejoining the failing E.U. one day; that'll never happen. On the other hand Scotland begging to rejoin The Union would be a real probability when the consequences of their isolation kicked in.

I really do not think the Scottish people will vote for independence.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You have a good cry, do you good to get it out of your system.

20% depreciation in Sterling against the dollar, 12% against the euro, export gains offset with higher import costs and rising inflation, the most useless, clueless Government and ministers ever, our future trading relationship with our largest trading partner totally out of our hands now, an existential threat to The UK in the form of Scottish independence and Irish unification with Brexit being the biggest single boon to the latter since Irish partitioning, every Government department needing massive spending budget increases that aren't happening, particularly in defence, in addition to Trident renewal and the possibility of massive additional costs there as a result of needing an alternative site to Faslane so we can at least try to have more influence in the world as a result of Brexit, the only opposition to the Government being The Daily Mail, The Tory right and a few wealthy UKIP cranks, a brain drain of EU nationals already leaving, such as in The NHS, no certainty of the future living rights of EU nationals here and British nationals in Spain - a country where non-EU nationals have to to take sole, Spanish citizenship to reside there....................

I wont cry, everything's just fine. I think I'll just have a nice bottle of Czech Staropramen instead, before it goes up in price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here