Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oliver Norwood Signs!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Is that James Tunnicliffe on the left of that picture? I know he is an agent now but didn't realise he was linked to Norwood

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
They are like that on a good day, biscuit men says it all really...

I am pleased good cover, and was obviously an on going deal at the same time as the ill fated Pratard deal... Maybe there is more to come.... Keep the faith....

Yes, this is the way we do business. I think the writing was on the wall once the Pritchard deal appeared in the media. These days we tend to work quietly behind the scenes on deals and not comment on them until signed. It is only if players/other clubs comment that it gets in the media and that's when it becomes less likely.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Poor old Ritchie Towell must be wondering why he joined the club.

Not given much of a chance, and his former team ,Dundalk getting through to last qualifying round of the champions league.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is that James Tunnicliffe on the left of that picture? I know he is an agent now but didn't realise he was linked to Norwood

Great spot. Hopefully Norwood is better than him

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
We've just signed a full international who was in the Championship best XI last season and people are underwhelmed? Blimey.

Exactly and it is usually the same old posters that spout the negativity. As a choice between the two I am happy with Norwood given that we would not have paid too much for a quality player. With Pritchard we were buying a player that had played a handful of games for Spurs, been injured for some while and at 8million was to me a massive gamble. He may prove himself at Norwich, but at this stage he has not played at a higher standard than Norwood so the jury is out. Anyway the way I see it, we now have another 5 Mill to top up the bid for a striker and are no weaker.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This deal would of happened no matter the outcome with Pritchard. Just means we are still looking for 2 more signings.
We have to remember that there is also no loan window this year and we were lucky that both Kayal and Stephens played so many games with injury. At least this year if something happens to either there will be 2 quality DM to come in. The way we play as well if his passing is good then he will have real quality in attack to pick out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here