Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should kids get fast tracked trains from falmer?

Just for evening games should children/women get first option on the trains immediately after kick off? It might stop the mass evacuation from 85 minutes! The departure from the amex was pretty painful last night,youngsters don't want to hang about in a draughty concourse or use puke covered urinals,first two trains each way should be reserved for kids and adult with kids,might see a few more fans getting dragged along by the adults?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Just for evening games should children/women get first option on the trains immediately after kick off? It might stop the mass evacuation from 85 minutes! The departure from the amex was pretty painful last night,youngsters don't want to hang about in a draughty concourse or use puke covered urinals,first two trains each way should be reserved for kids and adult with kids,might see a few more fans getting dragged along by the adults?

Why worry with the fourth season syndrome and all those non-renewals, things will ease off next season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Surely Southern's own first class ticket holders should get highest priority if you are introducing priority schemes ???

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
That would be next to impossible to enforce, and even if you could you'd have loads of people milling about near the queue to get on the non-family train and generally getting in the way.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
No way. Parents choice to bring kids to evening games. Parents have the option to leave the ground early with their kids if they want.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
so adults with children can get on p+r and out the car park quicker

And if I'm walking or cycling, both of which the club like as their free? Or if I'm on one of the coaches which, as far as I know, only do a single trip so there's no advantage for families to get on quicker.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can see the argument for kids, but why should women get any priority?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here