Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk's celebration after Balogun's goal

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I missed all of that as I was busy watching one of their subs winding up the NS and WS after the sending off until the corner was taken. He soon disappear though.

Joel Ward I think it was.
He really was giving it the bigun for a good couple of minutes. Clearly loves a bit of banter...
But didn't see him again after the goal went in funnily enough.

Maybe he's just a prick then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On seeing the replays, I'm also enjoying the fact that Bissouma was standing offside when Balogun scored our 2nd (after the first one wasn't a pen).

Lovely stuff.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Nobody picking up on Tomkins arguing (rightly) that he hadn't touched the ball for the non-corner that resulted in an injury, a sending off and a goal - in other words he was admitting to hacking down Murray without touching the ball and therefore a pen :lolol:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
They do seem very dim, why were they wasting their own time by keeping hold of the ball? I know they have difficulty in counting but surely if they had looked at the score board they would of realised they were losing and there for wasting their own time. Thick as sh1t really.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
The fat bloke wandering around looking under those drapes, popping up with a shrug, lifting up another one, shrugging again, then going to lift up another one was comedy gold. He looked like a proper simpleton.

mr_pachaa

Oct 17, 2018
A peek at social media before the game showed that Palace fans seem OBSESSED with Dunk and seem to comment on him more than any of our other players.

The bloke on my train certainly was, must've snuck out early but still sang his two Dunk songs on repeat all the way back to East Croydon :ffsparr:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Joel Ward I think it was.
He really was giving it the bigun for a good couple of minutes. Clearly loves a bit of banter...
But didn't see him again after the goal went in funnily enough.

Maybe he's just a prick then.

A career spanning Portsmouth and Palace. A true rags to rags story.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I'm pleased for Dunk.

He had a mare up there a few years ago, when he got himself sent off.

He's matured to such an extent that he'd pretty much walk into most Premier league teams now.

WTF were Tomkins and Sakho were doing for Andone's goal ? (as good as it was)
.....and Tomkins was apparently “marking” Balogan for his goal and I think it was Sakho’s wonderful back header that led to our penalty. They rose to the occasion of a derby - donkey derby.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was it not suggested on here at some point that Palace were after buying Dunk. It would take a £50m bid and offer him £200k per week for that to even be possible.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was it not suggested on here at some point that Palace were after buying Dunk. It would take a £509m bid and offer him £200k per week for that to even be possible.

Whilst I rate Lewis as highly as anybody, I do think £509 million seems somewhat ambitious, even in the current market.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Was it not suggested on here at some point that Palace were after buying Dunk. It would take a £509m bid and offer him £200k per week for that to even be possible.

If I were Tony, I'd accept £508m and tell Steve to keep the change and go buy himself something nice.....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dunk initially goes to Balogun then turns to the Palace supporters
https://streamja.com/yg95

Good spot. Just when you thought the rivalry with Palace was going a bit soft Duffy heabutts one of theirs, Zaha gets proper wound up all night and Dunk prduces celebrations the like of which haven't been seen since VE Day.

Ladies and gentlemen, the M23 rivalry is back to its best.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can we stop using the media made up m23 derby. If anything it’s the A 23, bloody M23 didn’t exist when this started and doesn’t link the two places either. It’s the A23 or nothing! :rant::angry:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can we stop using the media made up m23 derby. If anything it’s the A 23, bloody M23 didn’t exist when this started and doesn’t link the two places either. It’s the A23 or nothing! :rant::angry:

Ok - just for you - it's the A23/M23/A232/A212 derby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here