Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I loved watching Solly against Zaha, clearly owned him. Was this our first look at the next generation Albion? I really hope so!

Still can’t believe the score! :albion2:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
That was pretty awesome, brilliant to a man - but I have to single out Montoya and March for 90 minutes of complete defensive brilliance. And Yves Bissouma for being everywhere, always. And Bernardo Silva looks one hell of a player

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That was ****ing brilliant! See you later, I'm off to the BBS.

To be fair, they are taking it quite well, all things considered...

"Pathetic the lot of them. None of them bar Andros gave a flying ****. Milivojevic shouldnt be captain but as this threadbare shit squad doesn't have a ******* leader amongst it he has to be. Roy hasnt got a ******* clue and whoever coaches our attacking play should be sacked right ******* now. Parish is to answer for this ******* shit squad of players. Time to sell Sakho and Benteke and have an actual squad of ******* capable players.We are going down after watching that performance mark my ******* words. Our only hope is to invest in 2 championship attacking players and hope they pull miracles by actually putting chances on target. This season really is a horror show and is turning out to be more embarassing than last seasons record breaker."

:goal::goal::goal:

:wave:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I don't care about Duffy being sent off. As far as I'm concerned he was magnificent and played a blinder.
We beat the team that matters the most 3-1.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
That was pretty awesome, brilliant to a man - but I have to single out Montoya and March for 90 minutes of complete defensive brilliance. And Yves Bissouma for being everywhere, always. And Bernardo Silva looks one hell of a player

Watching man city ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
table.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair, they are taking it quite well, all things considered...

"Pathetic the lot of them. None of them bar Andros gave a flying ****. Milivojevic shouldnt be captain but as this threadbare shit squad doesn't have a ******* leader amongst it he has to be. Roy hasnt got a ******* clue and whoever coaches our attacking play should be sacked right ******* now. Parish is to answer for this ******* shit squad of players. Time to sell Sakho and Benteke and have an actual squad of ******* capable players.We are going down after watching that performance mark my ******* words. Our only hope is to invest in 2 championship attacking players and hope they pull miracles by actually putting chances on target. This season really is a horror show and is turning out to be more embarassing than last seasons record breaker."

:goal::goal::goal:

:wave:

That is magnificent. And he hasn't even mentioned that carthorse James Tomkins.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Slightly, well hugely emotional for me tonight. She wasn't a footy supporter but her son is. She died today and Brighton did this for her. RIP mum xxx[/QUOTE

What brings you the greatest joy is what brings you the greatest sorrow.
Remember the joy.
RIP your mum

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Slightly, well hugely emotional for me tonight. She wasn't a footy supporter but her son is. She died today and Brighton did this for her. RIP mum xxx

Sorry to hear that. A bittersweet night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here