Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I would go for both:

Ryan

Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo

Knockaert Propper Gross Izquierdo

Andone Murray

Subs: Steele, Bruno, Balogun, Kayal, Bissouma, Locadia, Connolly

March not even on the bench after his last couple of games ? I’d drop Jose before March atm.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Why have you dropped March

Because I'm half asleep and was sure I'd missed someone but couldn't work out who. :facepalm:

Clearly Solly should be in the lineup, I'd have him in place of Izzy with Izzy taking Locadia's spot on the bench.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I would go for both:

Ryan

Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo

Knockaert Propper Gross Izquierdo

Andone Murray

Subs: Steele, Bruno, Balogun, Kayal, Bissouma, Locadia, Connolly

March dropped despite five assists this season already (compared to just 1 last season) and his continued good defensive work. Interesting.

Edit
Oops: just saw your earlier post. Sleepy head!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Looking at palace last night I thought they looked quite decent and quick on the break, so that means when we do get our chances, Murray needs to be that person as he seems to be more prolific that the rest. Andone looks good that there is no doubt, but I think Murray was rested for the palace game.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'd go for Andone but I think it will be Murray. The change I would make would be Montoya for Bruno. Simply because of the threat of Zaha

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Izquierdo's form has dropped dramatically lately and should be rested for this , so this potentially opens up a spot for both Murray and Andone to start , tbh i'd rather we didn't start both and favour Murray to start simply because he will score in this game , so let it be written so let it be done ~/~ , Murray wins so many free kicks in the oppo's half it's a no brainer really considering how many goals we score from free kicks and how naff Palace are at defending free kicks , Andone looks the real deal though and i can't say i'd want the problem CH has on tuesday night in selection terms , for what it's worth i'd definitely drop/rest Bruno /Izquierdo / Bissouma and bring in Kayal and Knockaert so with that in mind

Ryan
Balogun
Dunk
Duffy
Bernardo
Knockaert
Kayal
Propper
March
Gross
Murray

Subs Montoya ~ Steele ~ Bissouma ~ Andone ~ Bong ~ Locadia ~ Me

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Izquierdo's form has dropped dramatically lately and should be rested for this , so this potentially opens up a spot for both Murray and Andone to start , tbh i'd rather we didn't start both and favour Murray to start simply because he will score in this game , so let it be written so let it be done ~/~ , Murray wins so many free kicks in the oppo's half it's a no brainer really considering how many goals we score from free kicks and how naff Palace are at defending free kicks , Andone looks the real deal though and i can't say i'd want the problem CH has on tuesday night in selection terms , for what it's worth i'd definitely drop/rest Bruno /Izquierdo / Bissouma and bring in Kayal and Knockaert so with that in mind

Ryan
Balogun
Dunk
Duffy
Bernardo
Knockaert
Kayal
Propper
March
Gross
Murray

Subs Montoya ~ Steele ~ Bissouma ~ Andone ~ Bong ~ Locadia ~ Me

We’ve got three RBs in the squad but you’d play a CB there ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Adone starts, scores on 45th minute, palace score debatable penalty 50th min, Glenn comes on 75th min, zaha gets sent off for diving 80th min, Glenn scores 92nd min, crowd goes wild.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Murray is still in No.1 position when it comes to strikers choice , but the good thing is at last it looks like he has REAL competition for his place which has to spur him on even more.

Against palace it is a no brainer to start with Muzza as he will give his all as he has in the past against his previous clubs but he will know he has to put that shift in as now we have alternatives.

Expect Stephens to come back and the team to be its usual 4-4-1-1 and the only real question mark is Izzy or March or Knocky on the left of midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here