Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield and Palace up next. Anyone feeling a bit twitchy?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I bloody hate going to Huddersfield. Horrible journey, nasty town, grotty pub, tatty ground, clackers, drum, and they ALWAYS BLOODY BEAT US. But I wouldn’t miss it for the world. C’mon Albion!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I bloody hate going to Huddersfield. Horrible journey, nasty town, grotty pub, tatty ground, clackers, drum, and they ALWAYS BLOODY BEAT US. But I wouldn’t miss it for the world. C’mon Albion!

How do you normally travel to Huddersfield?.....Must admit to not looking forward to a drum and clackers :moo:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
How do you normally travel to Huddersfield?.....Must admit to not looking forward to a drum and clackers :moo:

Seagull Travel. Actually, not too bad as long as I remember to fill my iPad up with lots of Netflix downloads. I was exaggerating for dramatic effect. Nonetheless, still pretty sure Netflix will be the highlight of my day.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Seagull Travel. Actually, not too bad as long as I remember to fill my iPad up with lots of Netflix downloads. I was exaggerating for dramatic effect. Nonetheless, still pretty sure Netflix will be the highlight of my day.

Lol I'm driving and dithering over whether to go up the night b4...hey ho

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think the boys will be fired up after today and we’ll win the next two!

I hope you're right, but can't see it happening. We'll definitely get beat at Huddersfield and will certainly lose to Palarse.

D

Deleted member 18477

We're due a win against both teams... But I don't see it happening. 0 points. Would take 2 to avoid giving them 3 each...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If it is the same next Saturday at Huddersfield as it was last season, we need to hope there are worse teams in the Premier League this season otherwise we may get relegated.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think the boys will be fired up after today and we’ll win the next two!
Really? I love the optimism but...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Two points from the two games would be a fantastic return, but one is much likelier. Huddersfield have our number at their place. I would love to think we'll turn up there for a change, but the signs aren't good.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yup. Twitchy is the word. I'd love to think we will tick loads of boxes by going out and winning both, but after losing to the worst team in the league and then today's wasted opportunity, twitchy is a better description.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here