Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Anyone park at Polegate for Saturday games?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I park in the estate the other side of the main road north of the station. Station car park will always have plenty of space but obviously costs money and (unless its changed) you have to purchase a whole day even if you arrive in the afternoon.

When I say North, it probably isn't north at all, I mean the opposite end of the high street to the A22 and on the way if you are driving from Bexhill

johnjim

Sep 2, 2008
bexhill
If you park at Polgate station, be sure to be in the station car park and not the shop one which is next to it and can be mistaken for the station one. I have always found plenty of room, but just carefull as it is possible to buy a ticket and still get a ticket.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've always parked along Black Path, although the sign says it's limited to 2 hours parking it never seems to be enforced, and the signs stop half way down the road anyway. If that's full the anywhere around there Burnside, Chesnut Drive etc you can normally find a space.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Used to use Polegate station, but stopped after the Chelsea game as Southern kept running only 4 coach trains that were always too full to get on. Just go to Bexhill now instead.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Used to use Polegate station, but stopped after the Chelsea game as Southern kept running only 4 coach trains that were always too full to get on. Just go to Bexhill now instead.

The last direct train before yesterdays match was rammed at Polegate.Standing room only. I put that down to the extra seaford/newhaven train traffic as its not normally that busy. It was fun at Lewes for those trying to get on .....

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
The last direct train before yesterdays match was rammed at Polegate.Standing room only. I put that down to the extra seaford/newhaven train traffic as its not normally that busy. It was fun at Lewes for those trying to get on .....

Also because everyone was leaving airborne early which made it extra busy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here