Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Still waiting

MSB is not a media whore like Honey Badger.

That ****ing badger is everywhere on the internet whoring out his services to the highest bidder. He is just a badger like the ones we have in this country but a pimped up version with alloy wheels, a spoiler and a turbo charger.

MSB keeps himself to himself. He does not court publicity. Yes - he is shy, but does that make him soft? If you really want evidence of how hard he is, I suggest you venture into his manor and look him up. You won't be beefypigeon any more - you'll be minced meat!

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

That ****ing badger is everywhere on the internet whoring out his services to the highest bidder. He is just a badger like the ones we have in this country but a pimped up version with alloy wheels, a spoiler and a turbo charger.

MSB keeps himself to himself. He does not court publicity. Yes - he is shy, but does that make him soft? For you really want evidence of how hard he is, I suggest you venture into his manor and look him up. You won't be beefypigeon any more - you'll be minced meat!

That hardly constitutes proof of how hard the Sun Bear is - the clue lies in the animal's name SUN Bear (i.e. the Bear that likes to put his speedos on and spend the day tanning up on a deckchair!!!)

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008

MSB keeps himself to himself. He does not court publicity. Yes - he is shy, but does that make him soft? For you really want evidence of how hard he is, I suggest you venture into his manor and look him up. You won't be beefypigeon any more - you'll be minced meat!

The one person on this thread who has actually encountered a MSB said the following:

Well, I'm not voting out of protest at the mouse beating the shark, but I will point out that I've met many a sun-bear in the jungles of Borneo, and they have all without exception turned tail and run away from me. It has never 'attacked for no reason'.

Still no evidence to suggest it's hard. But do carry on.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The badger is all over the internet because of its rampant hardness. In much the same way that the internet has embraced the sloth for general cuteness.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The cuddly badger supporters want proof of the majestic Sun Bear's hardness? Fine. Here it is.

My brother, he who's in the photo below, watched an awesome sight: swimming just offshore was a group of four tiger sharks. A Sun Bear, fearing nobody, entered the sea for a swim. The sharks, sensing a meal, swam over for lunch. Fool sharks. The Sun Bear tore into them and despatched them one by one, swiping them with its mighty claws. The final shark left alive tried to swim away. The Sun Bear, holding its breath, dived down after it, brought it back up to the surface and ripped it apart. Seeing my brother on the nearby harbour wall, the bear brought the sharks over one by one, presumably as a present. Having deposited its gift to my brother, the bear continued with its swim. Proof of the irresistible and undeniable* hardness of the Sun Bear.

attachment.php

*It's every bit as undeniable as the laughable story of the lion with the cut in its side. Only this is better - this was my brother who saw the Sun Bear's hardness, not some random dude off the interweb who claims to have seen a badger cut the lion.

Vote Sun Bear - truly hard.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Shameful disrespect for the competition yet again....
[MENTION=33895]BearYesBadgerNo[/MENTION], [MENTION=29626]I_am_marmalade[/MENTION], [MENTION=31064]North Stand Polls[/MENTION], [MENTION=20497]NSC Blog[/MENTION], [MENTION=33644]NSC Offers[/MENTION]....

Last edited:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
[MENTION=33895]BearYesBadgerNo[/MENTION], [MENTION=29626]I_am_marmalade[/MENTION], [MENTION=31064]North Stand Polls[/MENTION], [MENTION=20497]NSC Blog[/MENTION], [MENTION=33644]NSC Offers[/MENTION], [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION]....

.. [MENTION=33856]Badgerama[/MENTION], [MENTION=16968]bringbackbaz[/MENTION], [MENTION=30371]Canfan[/MENTION], [MENTION=7329]Mikey_JB[/MENTION], [MENTION=22922]Old Moo Head[/MENTION], [MENTION=33883]Ratelmania[/MENTION], [MENTION=14188]WFP2[/MENTION] All look a little suspicious too

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=33895]BearYesBadgerNo[/MENTION], [MENTION=29626]I_am_marmalade[/MENTION], [MENTION=31064]North Stand Polls[/MENTION], [MENTION=20497]NSC Blog[/MENTION], [MENTION=33644]NSC Offers[/MENTION]....

You highlight an interesting point.

Clearly no one wants to waste their vote. Great to see.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
.. [MENTION=33856]Badgerama[/MENTION], [MENTION=16968]bringbackbaz[/MENTION], [MENTION=30371]Canfan[/MENTION], [MENTION=7329]Mikey_JB[/MENTION], [MENTION=22922]Old Moo Head[/MENTION], [MENTION=33883]Ratelmania[/MENTION], [MENTION=14188]WFP2[/MENTION] All look a little suspicious too

Badgerama and Canfan perhaps, they others have join dates suggesting they're nothing to do with this competition.....unless you are suggesting some serious forward planning!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Some of these new Users still need to contribute. I wonder which way SunAlwaysShinesonSunBear and SunBear4Evs will vote?
Anybody else's emails slow today? Am waiting for a very important one but it still has not arrived.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Badgerama and Canfan perhaps, they others have join dates suggesting they're nothing to do with this competition.....unless you are suggesting some serious forward planning!

And how about [MENTION=33883]Ratelmania[/MENTION]? Ratel being another name for honey badger.

And the others are clear second accounts, or at least very suspicious.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here