Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Croydon cat killer suspected of killing 450!

One of the most threatened birds is the song thrush, caused by farmers removing hedgerows from their fields for more profit from crops.
Herring gulls (our own emblem) are an endangered species too, as their numbers are declining.

Not according to Wiki, in fact they are classified as Least Concern.

And judging by the amount of the big noisy ******** I've just spent a weekend with in Camber they are doing just fine.

APalace Fan

Jan 6, 2015
Although shocked by some of the responses on this thread, I'm not surprised that many of you lot don't like pussies.

APalace Fan

Jan 6, 2015
I've read a lot of it already. This is the place to come to read about Palace. There are more Palace threads on here than on our boards.

You're all obsessed and it's very entertaining. Thanks.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Well no, the demand for organic produce which is low yield, anti-science and takes up more land is the problem.

You honesty think that the demand for organic produce is more of an issue than the stranglehold the supermarkets have on farming?

As an aside, did you know the number of organic producers in the U.K. has declined by 34% since 2007, mirroring the decline in the land area farmed organically?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You honesty think that the demand for organic produce is more of an issue than the stranglehold the supermarkets have on farming?

Well yes.

As an aside, did you know the number of organic producers in the U.K. has declined by 34% since 2007, mirroring the decline in the land area farmed organically?

So what? Or good. I have no time for anti-science claptrap where the poor are supposed to fork up for this middle class vanity crap, same goes for opposition to GM crops. the former which helps oppose the latter.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hilarious that any human could claim cat's are an invasive species and fail to see the irony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here