Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Ooh, ooh ref, it’s likely that, during the game, I’m going to take the piss out of a defender by doing a series of step overs and try to make him look like a c**t with my jiggling about... he may well get sick of my shit and try to stop me scoring by kicking me up the arse. Can I ask you a favour?. If that happens can you send him off without delay? At the same time, because I’m great, sometimes I will “anticipate” this happening and take preemptive action by falling flat on my Dwayne Dibley face with my arm raised holding an imaginary red. Please understand this is not simulation but simply an attempt to draw your attention to something that will happen at some point and allows you to award the penalty I will deserve at some point but you might not see when I do. If you could send the player who didn’t foul me, but will, at the same time.?

Thanks.

Mr Tumble.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Definitely deserves a hefty ban - you can’t go trying to instigate red cards or ask for protection before a game. I’d expect a 5 game ban if it was anyone but the FA dealing with it.
Just because he cried, doesn’t make it right either. The bottom lip sulk doesn’t wash with me.

Why can’t you ask for and expect to receive ‘protection’ and appropriate punishments to be dished out before a game? Isn’t that part of the officials job definition?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Why can’t you ask for and expect to receive ‘protection’ and appropriate punishments to be dished out before a game? Isn’t that part of the officials job definition?

You can but when your game is spent throwing yourself to the ground, the referees have difficulty in deciding who is in the wrong and who you should book

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
You can but when your game is spent throwing yourself to the ground the referees have difficulty in deciding who is in the wrong and who you should book

Agreed - still can’t see any problem with highlighting what has happened in previous games and asking/hoping that refs do better in future games - whether that be tougher penalties for diving or cynical tackles committed.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

the officials already know their roles, they don't need to be patronised by a caravan dweller

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
They have to be that big and clunky so poor old gravity prone Mr Tumble can stay on his feet, otherwise, he could hurt himself.

They remind me of something else that fell over a lot..........

atat-imperial-walker-feet.jpg

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Zaha has certainly become a talking point

Steve Wilson has just given a pre match interview on Football Focus.

When asked whether Wilf' Zaha comments about players not being given red cards against him was valid, Steve Wilson replied:

"41 players have been yellow carded for fouls on Wilf Zaha over the past 2 seasons, more than any other Premier League player, so when Zaha says that players don't get carded against him, the stats don't bare that out. Last season Crystal Palace were awarded ten penalties in the Premier League, ten, they scored eight of them. Nearly 20% of their goals last season were scored from the spot. Some of them were for fouls on Zaha. So I don't really get what his problem is."

Mr Tumble not satisfied with getting the most other professionals booked, he wants them red carded. Mr nice guy?

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It looks like he may have hurt his back and might not be playing today. :cry:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Injured himself diving

Icy Gull