Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flasks banned from the Amex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What difference does the division make? A security risk at a football ground doesn't differentiate between Premier league or division 1, or whatever.

I doubt Swindon receive too many threats because of a players lack of game time.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
What difference does the division make? A security risk at a football ground doesn't differentiate between Premier league or division 1, or whatever.

No but Flasks do....Premier League Flasks are like Premier League Bombs(Nuclear) Div two Flasks are more akin to Bangers!!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Where do I start? A club owned by a Jew, sponsored by huge American firms, playing in the best league in the world, in front of over 30k people at the stadium and millions worldwide on TV, some of the best players in the world on show ........ and you ask what difference does it make. Terrorism is about impact.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What does it matter? its a sports ground where people gather....

Tell me this ........if you wanted to blow up a ground .....would you go where there is high security or go to a ground where there is not so much security?

Depends why I was doing it

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Where do I start? A club owned by a Jew, sponsored by huge American firms, playing in the best league in the world, in front of over 30k people at the stadium and millions worldwide on TV, some of the best players in the world on show ........ and you ask what difference does it make. Terrorism is about impact.

So stroll into a small ground and detonate a bomb in a flask where you can kill 6K people.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I see your point. Maybe the stewards could check inside the flask? If it’s a bomb, don’t let the person in. If it’s tea alles gut. After all, this is what will happen should they find any suspicious items when checking bags and patting down.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I see your point. Maybe the stewards could check inside the flask? If it’s a bomb, don’t let the person in. If it’s tea alles gut. After all, this is what will happen should they find any suspicious items when checking bags and patting down.

Heaven forbid that common sense should prevail.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Fair point , but a different argument from “if it’s ok for Swindon it’s ok for us”

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I was once told the issue is more to do with bottles with lids being a potential hazard in the event of an evacuation ie you tread on one with a lid you might twist your ankle. If it doesn’t have a lid and you tread on it, it will collapse.
Really? Wtf

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
So stroll into a small ground and detonate a bomb in a flask where you can kill 6K people.

Tell you what, rather than moan incessantly on your soap box on here, why don’t you do something useful and contact the head of security at the Amex, and maybe MI5 as well, and tell them what they’re doing wrong, seeing as you seem to think you’re better informed and know more about counter terrorism and public safety than these guys.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Tell you what, rather than moan incessantly on your soap box on here, why don’t you do something useful and contact the head of security at the Amex, and maybe MI5 as well, and tell them what they’re doing wrong, seeing as you seem to think you’re better informed and know more about counter terrorism and public safety than these guys.

We were bad last night but not THAT bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here