Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Recruitment policy - "No Dickheads"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
AK is no bellend. His twatery is confined to emotional strops and over-egging the pud sometimes. Bit of a class clown, attention seeking, maybe a whiff of Napoleon complex, but full on 'bell end'? No. We all love to see him on a run and he plays his heart out most games. The players get to know him for what he is and obviously bond with him despite any disposition he has.

There are quite a few NSCers who are not fans, no names no pack drill

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know a few people who have hung about with current Brighton players through mutual friends.

All of them who have met Knockaert have thought he was an insufferable bellend in person. However the fact he’s out with a load of different squad members at different times suggests a lot of the squad at least tolerate him.

Make of that what you will.

They tolerate him so much, they all made the effort to go to France to support him, when his Dad died.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm still amazed the Argos editing team managed to get the dickheads connotation right, it could've gone the opposite way to dukes head :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I too love his passion on the pitch. He cares. He loves to win, and clearly loves BHAFC - and that makes him much less of a supposed bell-nosh in my eyes. Nothing like a bit of passion when pulling on the shirt.

He's short, and he's French though - give him a break. Apparently Napoleon was also a dick, somewhat hit and miss against British defences, but got through quite a few. :lolol:

Knockaert is the sort of player we used to hate but secretly admire when other teams had them but we didn't.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Might be a No Dickheads policy on the pitch, but the Albion has (more than?) it's fair share of dickheads off the pitch. Just like at any club, there's a steady trickle of court cases and commonly known but not reported cases of not great behaviour. Just like any other group of testosterone-fuelled young blokes really. I suspect we don't know the half of it. Same as it ever was.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Some interesting stuff on this thread.

I have worked with people who are useless at their job, but pleasant sociable people and with utter idiots who excellent at their job.

Not mutually exclusive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Who are the three most popular, and the least three popular out of the 25 and why ?

Edit - 24 :D

Gut feeling.
Dale (consistently voted players player and look at our record without him)
Bruno (no words required)

Then 18 other well-liked players.

There's five players who I believe may be a little harder to love.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Gut feeling.
Dale (consistently voted players player and look at our record without him)
Bruno (no words required)

Then 18 other well-liked players.

There's five players who I believe may be a little harder to love.

Gut feel I’d agree with you........interested in what those making definitive statements on here have though [emoji6]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here