Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reminder to supporters - email from the club today!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Looks like they really mean it this time!

REMINDER TO SUPPORTERS

Finally, supporters are reminded that tickets are strictly non-transferable and any transfer or resale of tickets is illegal (under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006).

The club has a zero tolerance policy with regards to this and anyone found to be breaking the law is liable to face criminal prosecution and would be banned indefinitely from purchasing home and away match tickets.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just trying to prevent Man City fans buying tickets in the home stands I reckon.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
perhaps it's with the focus of being able to take action against the transferor in the event of the transferee causing trouble.

What else is the club supposed to do, promote/turn a blind eye to an illegal activity?

(ps - not intended to be a dig at you SSE)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Funny that we are still allowed to pass out tickets around in the 1901 if they're that bothered about it. Can't stand gobby away fans in the home end though, I've had a few problems last season, can only see it being worse this year.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Funny that we are still allowed to pass out tickets around in the 1901 if they're that bothered about it. Can't stand gobby away fans in the home end though, I've had a few problems last season, can only see it being worse this year.

Too fecking right! Hate those away fans in our end..pwopa bad it is.

Come on town!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here