Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Nope, afraid not. Trump has nothing to do with the Koreas being friends or not, you all stated this a few pages back most vehemently. You can't have it both ways chaps, if he wasn't involved in the progress he isn't involved in the regression.

It was the Russians!!! :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
"Our Trade Deal with China is moving along nicely, but in the end we will probably have to use a different structure in that this will be too hard to get done and to verify results after completion"

More illiterate bull****.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
God almighty...what the bloody hell is going on in the US. Can you imagine Obama giving access for backhanders?

There’s just no end to the carnage.

Allegedly it is happening here. World Leaders are paying millions to Theresa May's solicitor, so that they do not have to meet her............

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Is that a serious question?

The Democrats were all lining their pockets under his administration.

You will no doubt have evidence? Could you share it with me?.ta.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Apparently Trump has invested in Fox News because some time this morning (US time) Trump will again be on their morning news program where their news readers will try to rein in the US President but won't be able to keep the President in line and Trump will ramble on and on about many different topics without ever making any real sense.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You will no doubt have evidence? Could you share it with me?.ta.

Nancy Pelosi has a personal wealth of over 100 million dollars...

Bernie Sanders blocked Obama's choice for the FDA because he was a big Pharma mark.

Here's a liberal guy who is always pointing out the Democrats are in the pockets of big business.

The Democrats are every bit as corrupt as the Republicans. Take the blinkers off.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A wonderful dialogue? Spence announcing Kim will end up like Ghaddafi. Some dialogue. Still, blame the N. Koreans for considering that is a stupid remark at this time.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Well, this is going well.

An actual line from his letter

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used"

:lolol:

That commemorative coin is looking a little silly....

Last edited:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Damned ruddy fool .. Trump that is !

If you had a belligerent threatening neighbour , you wouldn’t wait for Him to be polite before trying to talk and solve the problem.

As I believe Churchill said “ Jaw jaw is better than war war” , anytime

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
- No North Korea deal - Withdrew from Iran Deal - Withdrew from Paris Accord - Fleeced on China deal - Withdrew from TPP - No new NAFTA deal - No Middle East peace deal - No trade deal with EU - No DACA deal

He is certainly fulfilling election promises of globally isolating America economically and politically. Let's make America grate again.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what a massive dickhead to have managed to talk himself out of having a groundbreaking meeting. all he had to do is "park" the whole semantics over nuclear, had the meeting, said how productive it was, give nothing and look like a diplomatic hero.

So is the impending war back on then

no so much as i believe the South Koreans are very much still talking, and they are the ones originating and driving the nation to a more settled future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here