Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Bullsh*t jobs

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Presley built arguably the most impressive catalog of recordings in rock history, so it was understandably difficult narrowing down to 10.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You think university lecturers don't have any value? I'd have thought teachers and lecturers were definitely an example of worthwhile jobs? El Presidente may disagree though :)

Personally, I've always considered HR people a bit of a waste of time. When I've been recruiting, I've had to write job description, advertise, assess the CVs and do interviews. HR then come in and print out a standard contract - there'd be nothing stopping me doing that and fill out the relevant details. The last job I had employed three people in HR and they never seemed to have anything to do.

The HR department exists to leak details of disciplinary hearings, held in total confidence, to the wider workforce.

Their secondary function is to get pissed at work meetings, sleep with colleagues who they subsequently sit stony faced opposite during the redundancy process.

Thirdly. They sit around in the office nattering.

That isn’t a bullshit job, that’s genius.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Oi! We aren’t just an assistant to the Captain!

Well whatever, if you're up the front with the steering wheel and all that gubbins then, yes, you are quite important. If you are a funny shade of orange with the face and attitude of a bulldog that's just licked piss off a nettle, then you are superfluous.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here