Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ooooh, new Nike kit to be worn at match TONIGHT

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Calling Bozza.....shirley the fans could have had some input into kit design, after all they're the people that are going to make it pay???

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You just know the 2018/19 kit Home and away kit will disappoint 100 % of fans on the supply front and a majority of fans on here on the style!!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Those sleeves are this years Nike designs, meaning pretty much every Nike kit will have them, ours will probably be a striped version of this monstrosity.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So terrible I can imagine nobody's going to be making a cardboard sign asking for Kevin de Bruyne's now

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Adidas please, that is all!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do we have any idea of a timescale for when ours might be revealed, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You just know the 2018/19 kit Home and away kit will disappoint 100 % of fans on the supply front and a majority of fans on here on the style!!

You seem to be suggesting they're not going to make ANY to sell to fans. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will make quite a few.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Do we have any idea of a timescale for when ours might be revealed, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

Doesn't matter when ours will be revealed, you won't be able to buy it until Jan 2019 due to " we are having supply problems from the manufacturer" or some marketing speak like that. :annoyed:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Calling Bozza.....shirley the fans could have had some input into kit design, after all they're the people that are going to make it pay???

But they are going to keep producing shit kit all the time there are mug punters willing to part with their hard earned. Neither Nike nor the club give a shit about the price, design or quality of the kit so long as they are generating their huge profit margins.

You want change? Vote with your wallets and purses.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
But they are going to keep producing shit kit all the time there are mug punters willing to part with their hard earned. Neither Nike nor the club give a shit about the price, design or quality of the kit so long as they are generating their huge profit margins.

You want change? Vote with your wallets and purses.

Kids and teens love the Nike tick, branding is what sells shirts not what they look like. Barber knows this unfortunately/fortunately (whichever way you want to look at it) as you would expect him to.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
[tweet]994109791357284353[/tweet]

Here you go - a nice button on our kit, perhaps?

We’ll get the Nike button in 2019 after the big clubs have had the exclusiveness of it.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I liked the away kit they wore at the Amex as a colour. It is more the LAZINESS of Nike which is staggering, they could not care less about designing individual and bespoke kits for different teams.

I think it's probably less to do with laziness and more to do with profit margins - I'd imagine mass producing the same kind of kit is cheaper.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Doesn't matter when ours will be revealed, you won't be able to buy it until Jan 2019 due to " we are having supply problems from the manufacturer" or some marketing speak like that. :annoyed:

I seem to remember getting mine delivered in July last year. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people who wanted the shirt last season, got it. It was just a small but vocal group of people on NSC who seemed to have a problem with the supply.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
I seem to remember getting mine delivered in July last year. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people who wanted the shirt last season, got it. It was just a small but vocal group of people on NSC who seemed to have a problem with the supply.

I was being a bit flippant :), but didn't we have a resupply problem after the initial sales?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was being a bit flippant :), but didn't we have a resupply problem after the initial sales?

Yeah, I think it was because they sold far more than they thought they were going to.

Jul 7, 2003
Those sleeves are this years Nike designs, meaning pretty much every Nike kit will have them, ours will probably be a striped version of this monstrosity.

Reminds me of the old Hull kit with the tiger markings.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here