Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jet Airways

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Flew to Thailand via Mumbai few years ago. Nothing special but cheap and pretty clean. Food was ropey from memory and Mumbai airport a nightmare

It’s lovely now. With a no announcement policy that makes for a more serene atmosphere too.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Air India are good at the moment. They are preparing for privitisation and seem to suddenly have better punctuality. Flew to Nepal via Delhi and home on new planes and all 4 flights left on time and arrived 10 minutes or so early. Only £400.

Buy with Visa for extra protection with any problems. Used Kingfisher 8 years back and they went bust whilst there. Had to pay to come home with Emirates. VISA repaid the money we had paid to Kinfisher.

You mean buy with a credit card. A visa debit card wont offer you any protection

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Flown them a few times. Never had any problems. Decent airline.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nepal for a school trip, wow sounds great, the furthest I went with my school was the Roman Palace at Fishbourne.

we went to portsmouth on the coach....one of the mums brought along a huge container of tuna and mayonnaise sarnies with the crusts cut off....seemed like a good idea to her ......if only shed kept them cool as i remember it being one of those surprise hot days as i was doubled over near Arundel on the way back
:sick: :sick::sick:.......multigrain bread as well .....:down:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You mean buy with a credit card. A visa debit card wont offer you any protection

Although legally correct, in practice you’ll still get your money back if you used a debit card under the chargeback scheme most banks operate voluntarily.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here