Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton - Albion God

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Zero replies thus far.

More interesting is the “Maddison: first £24m now £30m - how much will we settle for?” Thread.

Jesus, how much does that make Groß worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some cock will reply eventually saying Chris would have never got a point against a top 6 side so they would have gone down anyway.
Funny though havnt we taken 7 from the last 9 at home v top 6 sides

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
And honestly the nicest most unpretentious man you could ever meet!! Lovely Bloke..

Hughts.jpg

:)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Last August the Albion were clear favourites with Hudd to stink the PL out, the club signed no strikers at the time, YET Chris Hughton engineered mid table security.

He expertly worked a miracle.

:smile:

This, THIS, THIS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Bolt the doors, secure all exits. The man must NEVER be allowed to leave.

I think he's closer to wanting to retire than wanting to go gallivanting off onto some new club and new challenges.

I wouldn't be surprised if he stays with us for another 4-5 years and after that he'd retire from management and take up some media work instead.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I think he's closer to wanting to retire than wanting to go gallivanting off onto some new club and new challenges.

I wouldn't be surprised if he stays with us for another 4-5 years that after that he'd retire from management and take up some media work instead.

I think he loves being in the game too much. Hopefully he can have a long and successful stint with us, then become the ROI gaffer.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Mullery was my all time favourite and I don’t believe it was easier to get promoted in the late 70s but Sir Chris is now my favourite. He epitomizes everything thing good in football. He is universally liked and respected. The way he carries himself and the way he speaks disarms the opposition, there is very little needle giving them the extra impetus to beat us. He is astute and meticulous in his planning and a great coach. When he was appointed I certainly wasn’t disappointed but the opinion of Norwich fans was on my mind but those fears were very quickly put to rest. I hope he spends the next 5 years here. He makes me proud to be a Brighton and football fan and I can’t wait for next season. Love Hughton, love this club.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
He epitomizes everything thing good in football. He is universally liked and respected. The way he carries himself and the way he speaks disarms the opposition, there is very little needle giving them the extra impetus to beat us. He is astute and meticulous in his planning and a great coach.

Very well said sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here