Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Article: The Rise of Russia's neo-nazi football hoolies...

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Sad to say but with so much written and said about this prior to the tournament, any England fan heading for Russia either must be looking for trouble, or not bothered about encountering it.

Of course that's a ridiculous state of arrairs for any sporting event but then it was a crazy decision to award the tournament to Russia in the first place.

Anyone who really loves international football and supporting England is better off watching it on TV back home. To state the bleeding obvious.

Unfortunately I think you are right.....I can only see this as a lose/lose situation.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
If our knuckle draggers are going to attempt to take them on, then can they at least all dress like this...

English-gentlemen.jpg

I think this might be more appropriate....

clockworkorangecostume (1).jpg

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Vlad wont let his hoolies embarass the nation - surely - with the focus of the world on russia it will be perfectly orchestrated

They are only good (as mentioned) when abroad to show off russian manliness (& when anyone comes to play in the champions league)

Since when has Russia given a shit about what the world thinks of them?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Id like to think you will be right, but I can also foresee some stage managed scenarios where the Russian fans were “only defending themselves in the face of severe provocation from the English hooligans”.
The script has already been written and approved.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not a safe place for Polish, German and English fans making their presence known in the big cities this summer.

Part of the new Russian machismo, portrayed by action man Putin himself, is to show the world their 'strength'.

I was in a lift at the Royal Free the other day and a couple of Russian guys got in and started insulting a Muslim woman (they were quite pissed at 10 am) and I was saying to this lad to shut the **** up..he just pointed a finger at his throat and said, "you, English gonna die in Russia in summer."

And no, he wasn't a doctor.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was in a lift at the Royal Free the other day and a couple of Russian guys got in and started insulting a Muslim woman (they were quite pissed at 10 am) and I was saying to this lad to shut the **** up..he just pointed a finger at his throat and said, "you, English gonna die in Russia in summer."

And no, he wasn't a doctor.

A family I know were holidaying in Thailand on a boat trip to some islands, when Russian tourists started telling (in no uncertain terms) the Brits/Thais/Germans on board to give up their prime seats for them.

The group of Brits included a couple of martial arts guys, who told the Russians to f*ck off.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I wonder why the Germans kept on fighting long after all hope, on the eastern front, was lost.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I’m heading over to Kaliningrad for the Belgium game. We will be spending as little time in Kaliningrad as possible getting a pre booked taxi in from Gdansk a few hours before and one out straight after.

Well done - don’t touch any door handles while you’re there.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I would be just as worried about the Polish Nazis having a pop at English fans in Poland, I actually think the Polish may take a fair sized crew out to Russia, there is no love loss between them.

It amazes me how many Neo Nazis there are in Poland, Russia and the Baltic.

The original Nazis were hardly friendly and supportive of them. If millions of Brits were slaughtered and enslaved by them I don't think we'd be rushing to join the party.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
I’ll bet there are thousands of scaredy-cats eating their words. I’m certainly one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here