Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I said to My Brother Croydon Bloke, Bha will turn us over easily , I fear a 1-3 is on the cards :ffsparr:
Am obviously dreading it ! Coyp!

We can't defend as you saw yesterday :facepalm::nono:

This doesn't bode well as a footballing spectacle given the way we played yesterday too!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I have a horrible feeling it may be a 3 or 4 hammering.

Play as we did on Saturday and they play as they did and we'll get spanked, play as we CAN and they play Benteke and we'll win comfortably. My prediction is a home win alas! (* But I feel we already have enough points and will pick up another four to give more comfort)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Play as we did on Saturday and they play as they did and we'll get spanked, play as we CAN and they play Benteke and we'll win comfortably. My prediction is a home win alas! (* But I feel we already have enough points and will pick up another four to give more comfort)

Where’s these 4 points coming from Tim ?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Have any of you guys read the official complaint to Sussex Police from the Palace supporters trust. It seems to mention us doing wrong many times but not them. What do you think of the timing aswell?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Have any of you guys read the official complaint to Sussex Police from the Palace supporters trust. It seems to mention us doing wrong many times but not them. What do you think of the timing aswell?

Us being the Police or Brighton supporters?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Us being the Police or Brighton supporters?

Us being Brighton supporters. How we gave them verbal and physical abuse while in the rolling containment in point 8. point 11 we shouted at them and threw object near the away end at the Amex. Point 18 at Falmer station after the match Brighton fans were allowed to shout abuse and threats at waiting Palace fans who were contained by police. point 20 palace fans who persuaded police that they were heading in other locations ( ie not on the special train to London) were told to wait for next train. Brighton fans allowed on platform they were verbally abused and threatened.

I'm sure that happened (as it does in every game said to be a derby and will on Saturday aswell), but I'm also sure it wasn't one way and was started by their fans as often as it was started by ours.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Us being Brighton supporters. How we gave them verbal and physical abuse while in the rolling containment in point 8. point 11 we shouted at them and threw object near the away end at the Amex. Point 18 at Falmer station after the match Brighton fans were allowed to shout abuse and threats at waiting Palace fans who were contained by police. point 20 palace fans who persuaded police that they were heading in other locations ( ie not on the special train to London) were told to wait for next train. Brighton fans allowed on platform they were verbally abused and threatened.

I'm sure that happened (as it does in every game said to be a derby and will on Saturday aswell), but I'm also sure it wasn't one way and was started by their fans as often as it was started by ours.

The page you have attempted to translate is already in English.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here