Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I really can't see Manziel making it anywhere. What about looking at someone like AJ McCarron?

I know he's not had a good half here but McCarron was drafted as the Bengals weren't totally sure about Dalton. Dalton's answered his critics this year and so I think there's a starting job out there for McCarron as a game manager type.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Car crash stuff from the Bengals there, 3 players vying for which one could take the blame for ending their season. Hill, Burfick and Porter.

That hit on Antonio Brown from Burfick was a disgrace. Still, plenty of time for him to think about it now.

If Roethlisberger, Brown and Williams are fit, we might even beat the Broncos. Possibly even without Williams, we ran the ball pretty well there.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Car crash stuff from the Bengals there, 3 players vying for which one could take the blame for ending their season. Hill, Burfick and Porter.

That hit on Antonio Brown from Burfick was a disgrace.

Why did the coaches not get them out of there, also its rare to see the winning team just jog off, no hands shakes etc, if fact Ben just put his head down no celebrating. It reminded me of the film the 'Undefeated' where the college team played a rival and the police bussed everyone in and out, players couldn't remove helmets and had to run straight off and onto the bus after the game, Is modern stadia Cincinnati really that hostile a place.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Why did the coaches not get them out of there, also its rare to see the winning team just jog off, no hands shakes etc, if fact Ben just put his head down no celebrating. It reminded me of the film the 'Undefeated' where the college team played a rival and the police bussed everyone in and out, players couldn't remove helmets and had to run straight off and onto the bus after the game, Is modern stadia Cincinnati really that hostile a place.
When Big Ben was being carted off he was getting pelters, got hit by a beer can I think?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Just seen the full highlights, what a terrible way to finish- both teams contributing to an ugly encounter!

The hit from Burfict was a disgrace, hope he gets a solid suspension.

Predicting Seahawks & packers to make it 4/4 for the road teams now

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
When Big Ben was being carted off he was getting pelters, got hit by a beer can I think?

Just watched the highlights too. They said he was struck by a water bottle while on the cart and it was "totally classless". Reminded me of the Derby fans booing Solly...

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I know he's not had a good half here but McCarron was drafted as the Bengals weren't totally sure about Dalton. Dalton's answered his critics this year and so I think there's a starting job out there for McCarron as a game manager type.

Same here. Could do a job, as they say.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Finally caught up and just watched both games!
Bengals wow! Are they destined never to win a playoff game, they blew it, season spent getting there again wasted with that!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So glad I shelled out £6.99 to Now TV for that!!

Made all the more painful by the fact that the 'Skins v Packers will be over by the half.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
So glad I shelled out £6.99 to Now TV for that!!

Made all the more painful by the fact that the 'Skins v Packers will be over by the half.

No chance. Even though Green Bay have been poor, they seem to have been in games until the end. I wouldn't be that surprised if you won fairly comfortably.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No chance. Even though Green Bay have been poor, they seem to have been in games until the end. I wouldn't be that surprised if you won fairly comfortably.
Neither team has bouncebackability, or this kind of defensive ability.

I have no idea how to call the game, but as said I'm pretty such we'll know early on who has the game to win.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Neither team has bouncebackability, or this kind of defensive ability.

I have no idea how to call the game, but as said I'm pretty such we'll know early on who has the game to win.

I have a bad feeling about the game. I've been very wrong about him in the past, admittedly, but I still think Cousins has a meltdown in him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here