Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I re heat a cooked Tescos chicken for my roast tomorrow .....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Geez, I must be lucky to be alive - the number of times I've put chicken left-overs into a stew or a risotto! Delicious - and definitely hot harmful.

.......and used the bones for soup.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Yes, of course there will always be extreme cases, obviously that chef reheated it to the wrong temperature and left it in the danger zone for too long when cooling.
Oh well thats okay then, was starting to worry a tad.....especially the wee bit about .....THE WOMAN DYING, FFS!!!!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
.....in much the same was as you CAN stick your todger in the waste disposal, ......just not a great idea.

Oh well thats okay then, was starting to worry a tad.....especially the wee bit about .....THE WOMAN DYING, FFS!!!!

Pull your knickers up, you're the type of lemming that throws away food from the freezer because it's past its date.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Pull your knickers up, you're the type of lemming that throws away food from the freezer because it's past its date.

I loved your quote where you said you were a chef.....a bit like Rosemary West was a loving mother (not to mention her familiar perm)

Keep yer wig on.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I loved your quote where you said you were a chef.....a bit like Rosemary West was a loving mother (not to mention her familiar perm)

Keep yer wig on.

I quit the catering game because working 15 hours a day, 6 days a week doesn't really leave you with much of a life, but thanks for the concern. You're making yourself look a bit of a bell end now by comparing chefs to serial killers, do you take the same view of people that drive?

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I quit the catering game because working 15 hours a day, 6 days a week doesn't really leave you with much of a life, but thanks for the concern. You're making yourself look a bit of a bell end now by comparing chefs to serial killers, do you take the same view of people that drive?

You're the bell-end, Mary Mallon. The chap I quoted was talking about an ACTUAL death.......now I know that the others might even have enjoyed their meals, but lets not just brush the death of a punter under the counter.
Get over yourself, and do try not to take things so personally.

I shall let you howl at the moon now - end of.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's tosh fella. Worked professionally as a Chef for several years, the majority of these things you hear are scaremongering, obviously there are elements of truth to some of the stories you hear but to believe all the stuff that's spouted on H and S courses is madness.

If that is the case you should know that people serving or preparing food have to hold the certificate and they expect everything by the book to gain this. What is done in practice after obtaining it is like getting a driving licence very few stick 100% to the book. As regards companies like Brakes selling prepared dishes it is cooked to a maximum temperature then cooled and frozen a lot quicker than anybody could do in a domestic kitchen. Thus removing the risk of bacteria.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here