Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] New Year New problem E mail

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Doesn't for me, mine are delivered straight into the inbox (and stay there).

That's odd. When I first had the problem, I googled and found hundreds of complaints about that issue. I tried to sort it for a few years, every now and again, but became tired of it. Even using special filters didn't work and the problem persisted.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for the advice given but I have taken clapham gulls advice and opened an outlook account and changed it to that., Ironically I notified banks etc but the only site that I had problems with was this one but thankfully Bozza has sorted it and as you can see I am able to post again.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
That's odd. When I first had the problem, I googled and found hundreds of complaints about that issue. I tried to sort it for a few years, every now and again, but became tired of it. Even using special filters didn't work and the problem persisted.

Must admit I dont have the issue either - if you only found thousands rather than millions I do not think its something malicious from google!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Thanks for the advice given but I have taken clapham gulls advice and opened an outlook account and changed it to that., Ironically I notified banks etc but the only site that I had problems with was this one but thankfully Bozza has sorted it and as you can see I am able to post again.

FFS [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] :p

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have Outlook,Google,Yahoo and AOL email accounts. Google wins hands down.

I have had a yahoo.com email address for more than 20 years. No spam. Good folders. Perfect.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Which reminds me. I haven't chcked my Netscape emails for ages.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Funny you should say that because it's my least favorite account.

What makes the one good and the other bad for you?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here