Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Bournemouth away

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
This sounds awfully disloyal, and I genuinely love the bloke - but..... I'd love to see, just for this game, no Murray but two fast, pacey attackers who can actually run like fook and scare the crap out of defenders...

Failing that, I'd take Glenn just pushing up high and two wingers tearing down the flanks and whipping it into his path. He's a pure target man, and it kills me when I watch games where he gets absolutely no service.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I suspect it'll be the same team that faced chelsea. What I'd like to see is a slight tweak to the formation. I think we've looked better when we've played 4-1-4-1 as it essentially gives us a three man midfield.

So:

Ryan

Montoya
Balogun
Dunk
Bernardo

Stephens

Knockaert
Propper
Gross
March

Murray.

Personally I'd like to see Andone start away from home as his pace offers a real counter attacking threat to teams so they have to be careful about how high they push their defensive line.

I understand the argument for Bissouma but I'd be massively surprised if he took the place of stephens from the start. Sitting in front of the back four(which lets not forget is 75% new this season) offering them solid protection and having two better ball playing midfielders close by to pass too is perfect for Stephens. If we're losing or still really struggling to distribute the ball then Bissouma can come on for any one of the three.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This sounds awfully disloyal, and I genuinely love the bloke - but..... I'd love to see, just for this game, no Murray but two fast, pacey attackers who can actually run like fook and scare the crap out of defenders...

Evidence for this progressive and exciting approach can be seen from the recent B-Muff Liverpool game.

Salah and his pace and movement destroyed B-Muff. Not only that, but Steve ‘not-good-enough-for-the-Albion’ Cook was made to look like a Sunday league defender as he gave away foul after and foul and was a fault for most of the goals. Hit that one dimensional tanker with pace and movement rather than height, strength and guile and he’ll sunk!

Let’s beat these Russian Money Launderers once and for all!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Gross for Stephens, but otherwise I got it. Did NOT expect that!

Good selection!

I had Kayal instead of the defensive Stephens but I’m loving this 4-3-3!

With Groß, CH has picked a more attacking line up than you suggested though but B-Muff are riddled with forward attacking players too so this should be an enGROßing game to watch!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I suspect it'll be the same team that faced chelsea. What I'd like to see is a slight tweak to the formation. I think we've looked better when we've played 4-1-4-1 as it essentially gives us a three man midfield.

So:

Ryan

Montoya
Balogun
Dunk
Bernardo

Stephens

Knockaert
Propper
Gross
March

Murray.

Personally I'd like to see Andone start away from home as his pace offers a real counter attacking threat to teams so they have to be careful about how high they push their defensive line.

I understand the argument for Bissouma but I'd be massively surprised if he took the place of stephens from the start. Sitting in front of the back four(which lets not forget is 75% new this season) offering them solid protection and having two better ball playing midfielders close by to pass too is perfect for Stephens. If we're losing or still really struggling to distribute the ball then Bissouma can come on for any one of the three.

Nailed it....:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here