Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pathetic

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The team over the past 2 matches, totally unprofessional.
The majority of fans today and for a lot of home games this season, crap.
Embarrassing on both fronts today.
Feel sorry for the hardcore Brighton fans who are amongst the best in the country, the rest, keep sipping your Harvey's, keep bragging about where you are going on holiday and how many times a year you are going, keep croaking on about Brighton and Sussex, keep cooking your Lobsters and drinking your Malbec and keep treating the Amex like your local pub or a private Gentlemens club, said it for years Brighton and Sussex is stuffed to the gunnels with look at me, moaning oddballs.

gotta hate those people moaning. Apart from when someone as normal as your good self does it of course , then its okay :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am all in favour of diversity. It is just as legitimate to feel that the modern world has betrayed all that is good and true abour real masculinity, male bondage, patriotism, Englishness etc, while frittering taxpayers money on housing asylum seeking criminals as it is to feel that the modern world is all the better for its massively increased wealth, health, improved personal hygeine, openness, knowledge and experience. On the off topic threads I am relaxed with this and quite enjoy the occasional chat.

However I am very much not in favour of someone who no longer watches the Albion, coming on here and pissing all over our finest hour. In context this is the worst kind of trolling. I note that the OP was give a year long ban a few years ago. Enough is enough surely? Its not nice to call for a ban, but that's what I'm going to have to do. Its ban time. Sorry.

All the mods have agreed that if any Palace (or other) trolls come on here trying to "piss all over our finest hour" we will simply bin them, personally I think ANYONE who tries that should be binned from here, from my point of view, I will see if he heeds my reply to him, if he does not he can do one! i'm totally fed up with his constant crap he puts on here, as I said I struggle to believe he has ever supported our wonderful team.
Your point above is well noted :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I am all in favour of diversity. It is just as legitimate to feel that the modern world has betrayed all that is good and true abour real masculinity, male bondage, patriotism, Englishness etc, while frittering taxpayers money on housing asylum seeking criminals as it is to feel that the modern world is all the better for its massively increased wealth, health, improved personal hygeine, openness, knowledge and experience. On the off topic threads I am relaxed with this and quite enjoy the occasional chat.

However I am very much not in favour of someone who no longer watches the Albion, coming on here and pissing all over our finest hour. In context this is the worst kind of trolling. I note that the OP was give a year long ban a few years ago. Enough is enough surely? Its not nice to call for a ban, but that's what I'm going to have to do. Its ban time. Sorry.

he won't get banned....he's a stoolwart , but whilst were moaning about the good old days we could add pints for 30 p .....pickled onion outer spacers.....top quality lsd ... and pokey bum ***** off the bird over the road from west worthing railway station....stroooth i wish i was 15 again....i trooooly ****in do...!!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Male bondage? :eek:
Banane26.gif

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Ever get the feeling you've been mugged off ???
Regards
DR

Maybe mugged off is the wrong word but disappointed as it was all set up to be a great celebration. We appeared not to be motivated and in lack of a cohesive game plan which resulted in Bristol City scoring on the break and us foundering in an attempt to score.

There was a certain amount of pressure on this game and its not missed on me that we don't perform to well in pressurised games, Leeds, Huddersfield and Newcastle being prime examples. Next year every game will have pressure, so expect more of the same next year. We definitely need some creativity in mid field along with a midfielder prepared to actually have a shot on goal.

Disappointed but not unhappy.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anyone else imagine Dick Emerys skinhead (google it, kids) whenever they read one of Das Reichs posts?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I min 22 secs in

1 Min. 22 Secs in. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

[yt]IJCHmheVxNk[/yt]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The constant Trolling you do on here is really starting to not only bore me (and looking at the replies, many others!) but very much piss me off, I am struggling to believe you are or ever have been a BHA fan, you go on about "Plastic fans" they offer far more than you do! at least they pay good money to go and sit in the stadium, unlike yourself! I am not saying this with my Mod hat on, I am saying it as a BHA fan and a user of NSC - please stop trolling!

When he's not getting the attention he craves because most regulars have learned to ignore him, he goes a step further by creating threads like this himself. All a bit sad really.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Maybe mugged off is the wrong word but disappointed as it was all set up to be a great celebration. We appeared not to be motivated and in lack of a cohesive game plan which resulted in Bristol City scoring on the break and us foundering in an attempt to score.

There was a certain amount of pressure on this game and its not missed on me that we don't perform to well in pressurised games, Leeds, Huddersfield and Newcastle being prime examples. Next year every game will have pressure, so expect more of the same next year. We definitely need some creativity in mid field along with a midfielder prepared to actually have a shot on goal.

bang on......although i am struggling to come up with a reason why we lost that game ....the answer is , we just did.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Good points in your middle paragraph. Our games this season against Newcastle, and some of the away games against Villa, Norwich, Huddersfield, Massive, Leeds, are the best benchmark as to how our current squad would perform against the worst teams in the PL. Let alone, playing against expensively assembled and experienced teams such as Everton, Leicester and Southampton.

Significant recruiting of top flight standard players is required this summer to give us any chance. We can either go down the naive M'boro route, or invest heavily immediately as S'ton, CP and Bournemouth did. Even Burnley have spent £51m on fees in recent windows.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Maybe it's all the love he gets on here. Naughty boys crave attention and negative attention is better than no attention.

I like the stuff he does about the jam.

The jam stuff is a good parody but done by a look-alike poster (PPF not Ppf). Das's posts are never amusing; sad and rather pitiful yes, funny no.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good points in your middle paragraph. Our games this season against Newcastle, and some of the away games against Villa, Norwich, Huddersfield, Massive, Leeds, are the best benchmark as to how our current squad would perform against the worst teams in the PL. Let alone, playing against expensively assembled and experienced teams such as Everton, Leicester and Southampton.

Significant recruiting of top flight standard players is required this summer to give us any chance. We can either go down the naive M'boro route, or invest heavily immediately as S'ton, CP and Bournemouth did. Even Burnley have spent £51m on fees in recent windows.

I didn't think about this until you raised it but good point. We've fallen back into our form of last season which is why we missed out on promotion of being unable to beat the top 6. We've played against a lot of teams with ex Prem players at the end of this season and struggled. Need to be able to compete against better next season.

Also wonder if motivation is an issue? Can the coaching staff motivate well enough. Next season we'll lose a lot of games and need coaching staff capable of motivating the players every week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here