Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well don't f*cking read it then you stupid thick plank !!!
That's f*cking rich you accusing me of mocking...mocking what exactly ? what..mocking darkies and keeping them oppressed when i never said any such thing. and you have the f*cking brass neck to mock my effin grammar.
Is swearing in your vocabulary because i can do plenty of that you wet c*nt .:D

Don't bite. The Remain gang have been out in force, mob handed and trying to get reactions. Looney, Cunning, me and now you.
They feel so righteous when they have the reaction they were after.
Still the result remains the same, the quieter "minority", as portrayed, were actually the more silent majority, as proved at the referendum etc.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well don't f*cking read it then you stupid thick plank !!!
That's f*cking rich you accusing me of mocking...mocking what exactly ? what..mocking darkies and keeping them oppressed when i never said any such thing. and you have the f*cking brass neck to mock my effin grammar.
Is swearing in your vocabulary because i can do plenty of that you wet c*nt .:D

Have you given alternative therapies a go?

Tatty Bye
TC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don't bite. The Remain gang have been out in force, mob handed and trying to get reactions. Looney, Cunning, me and now you.
Still the result remains the same, the quieter "minority", as portrayed, were actually the more silent majority, as proved at the referendum etc.

Even you don't believe that load of old codswallop.

Tatty Bye
TC

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Which just proves you live in a parallel universe, given the farcical postings from Looney and Cunning.

Still as you are supposedly in the silent group, we can at least look forward to not having to suffer your copy and paste posts. or your appalling attempts at humour

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You see, you're so out of touch. Shows like Love thy Neighbour are not banned. Never were. Nobody wants to watch them anymore so nobody makes them anymore. Simple as that. No agenda to silence the white masses. Simple case of nobody really finding that crap funny.

Compare Love thy neighbour with a character like Alf Garnett. He was funny and well written and clever and wrong. That's why his character is loved and has endured whereas the white neighbour in your programme was badly written and unfunny so nobody wanted to watch it.

Tatty bye
TC

Badly written and unfunny was it :eek: which would explain your total lack of a sense of humour, and probably explains the reason why you feel the need to shut everyone up..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Badly written and unfunny was it :eek: which would explain your total lack of a sense of humour, and probably explains the reason why you feel the need to shut everyone up..

How does a badly written comedy show explain my sense of humour? That sentence simply does not make sense.

Shut everyone up? Au contraire, I genuinely enjoy watching you lot go into meltdown. Looney went Manson last week, I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Nobody is trying to shut you up. Tone it down a bit perhaps?

Tatty Bye
TC

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
...even yourself and Lincoln for that matter when you falsely attribute posts to the wrong user

You're right, I mixed up you and Cunning Fergus. I apologised to both you and Bald Seagull as soon as I realised. I am sorry if it is still an issue with you.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Which just proves you live in a parallel universe, given the farcical postings from Looney and Cunning.

Still as you are supposedly in the silent group, we can at least look forward to not having to suffer your copy and paste posts. or your appalling attempts at humour

You are becoming more gobby week after week. Confidence high is it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You're right, I mixed up you and Cunning Fergus. I apologised to both you and Bald Seagull as soon as I realised. I am sorry if it is still an issue with you.

It really isnt, as i said at the time no big deal, mistakes happen.
Always good to keep it in the bank though :)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are becoming more gobby week after week. Confidence high is it.

I like it. He's owned you time and time again over the last fortnight. Confidence? Nah, it's just people finally calling you out on your empty bluster.

Tatty Bye
TC

D

Deleted member 22389

How does a badly written comedy show explain my sense of humour? That sentence simply does not make sense.

Shut everyone up? Au contraire, I genuinely enjoy watching you lot go into meltdown. Looney went Manson last week, I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Nobody is trying to shut you up. Tone it down a bit perhaps?

Tatty Bye
TC

We don't hate Europe and we don't hate Europeans, we just hate that stinking organisation that tries to control everyone in it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

I am sensing a certain amount of frustration coming from the other camp.
Is this in general to things proceeding to an exit and the doom stories not materialising or is it because the commons voted down any chance of a second referendum and the Lords this week also crushed that amendment,effectively killing off any chance of a legitimate second referendum.
Those that have advocated an overturn and a revote must be feeling rather isolated right now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39228245

good to see sense on this matter from the european side, and hopefully a sign of approach he'll take.

interesting quote:
he did not understand why the negative fall out from the decision had not been discussed during the referendum, which had instead focused on the economics of Britain leaving the EU.
thats the european issue in a nutshell, it was always about the economics for us, not about the political union. even in defeat and complaining about leaving, the remainers focus on possible economic impact, beyond physical freedom of movement rarely comment on the citizenship and "community"aspects.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here