Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - are all pregnant women a$$holes?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Adders, there's some great advice in amongst these responses, take heed mate, winkle out the good and act on it, only a couple of months now and mum will be back to normal (whatever normal is/was) then the hard work begins but that's another story, in the meantime getting and keeping her happy may be a tall order but not completely impossible and you'll reap the rewards, trust me on this sunshine.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe it's just the hormones, but third trimester imminent and she is acting like a cross between Jeremy Kyle and a Palace yoof firm member whom has just been told his Le Coq Sportif tracksuit is moody
At least she's got a supportive man at her side.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Maybe it's just the hormones, but third trimester imminent and she is acting like a cross between Jeremy Kyle and a Palace yoof firm member whom has just been told his Le Coq Sportif tracksuit is moody

So you're in the second trimester? We've only had one baby but we found the second trimester the best. The missus was still mobile enough to go places and had a 'glow' about her. The first trimester was all sickness, the third all braxton hicks and aches and pains.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I have to say my pregnant wife has been alright . If anything, better-natured than before

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

According to Jim Jefferies, Yes!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good job you lot are rays of sunshine at every waking moment, isn't it? :lolol:

(PS: I am well aware of how boring pregnant women can be, and have posted my thoughts on the subject on the Bellcheeses At Work thread :thumbsup: )

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I think most women's natural resting state is utter bitch, but most of them try to curb it to an extent day to day. However as soon as they get preggo that's a licence not to bother hiding it.

A bit like the casual way in which we all bandy about "**** it, it's Christmas" as we pour another litre of gravy into a bucket of roast potatoes during the festive season, to the fairer sex, being pregnant is the ultimate excuse to act how they actually want to

As apossed to 95 percent of rapist, wife beaters, peadofiles, war monger and murders being men, but women are areoles because some of them moan when they have to spend 9 months carrying around another human, before going through massive pain to deliver it. Yep.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
put your P.C in the dining room. let her fester in the living room watching 5 hours of mindless, crap, soaps. Before you know it, 7 years have gone by and you are just a lodger paying all the bills.... this is all in jest, of course....

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
There is a lot of very brave comments on here from people who I am sure would not say as much in front of their wives/partners

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here