Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism's Nigel Farage is at it again...

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
God you're thick.

I was talking about the legality of Mexicans crossing the border being the issue Trump has with Mexicans.

There is absolutely nothing racist about addressing people crossing into the USA illegally.

Strangely enough plenty of Mexican American citizens agree with Trump, they'd think you a right pillock with your views.

Sorry it's hard to understand your posts sometimes, they're not very well written.

I think the desire to force Mexicans to build a wall is beyond racism, it's downright abhorant. I'm pretty sure the hundred of miles of fences, the guarded border crossings and threat of being shot at and killed is about as far as any civilised society wants to or can do to protect their borders.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

19h6uz.jpg

clearly the case

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I picked up on that closing remark as well. All the decent people I know - including Americans - think Trump is a disaster. There was an interview with Quincy Jones in the Guardian this week - mostly about music, obviously - and he said that if Trump wins, he's emigrating. And he used to be a friend of Trump.

Quincy Jones might threaten to emigrate but I doubt he will lots of people threaten to emigrate but fail to carry it out don't they [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] ?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
There'll be a few vote leave bods today thinking "haha, silly old Farage, off to fool the Yanks, he's a card, going around the globe fooling people into... Oh wait hang on. Shit."

Funny, I was just thinking that myself......but then thats hardly surprising as I was one of the un-informed thicko's who voted Leave.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Quincy Jones might threaten to emigrate but I doubt he will lots of people threaten to emigrate but fail to carry it out don't they [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] ?

Sorry, try typing again in English. You might find punctuation helps.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He's only seeking to get in with the Wealthy Elite in the US. Good luck to him. At least he is well away from the UK and that suits me just fine

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012

Agreed, but he was moved to say it.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When did he say it was incorrect during the the election run up? I only heard him say that was bollocks the day after the vote.

He was banging on about it on Question Time before the referendum. He clearly knew he was talking utter bollocks because he chose his words very carefully. I've never heard him actually say that 350B would go to the NHS but did repeatedly say there is way more than 350 and it should go to the NHS. One could argue that he never said there is 350 Billion for the NHS but we all know what he was trying to convince people of. Worm.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
When did Nigel farage do that then ?

Do we have to go over this again?

£350m a week - false
Give £350m a week to the NHS - false.

And it may not have been Farage personally but he didn't go out of his way prior to the appearance on breakfast TV after the event to clarify the situation did he?

Anyway, I'm sure there's another long and extremely tedious thread about this elsewhere. Can we just agree to disagree on this one?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...edge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

Last edited:

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Whereas you are a forgetful sort of fellow. Remember typing this yesterday?

What are you? The post police? Trunky wanna bun?

Top tip: I really wouldn't bother wasting your time trawling through my post history looking for contradictory statements. Let me save you the time: There will be hundreds of them.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
There'll be a few vote leave bods today thinking "haha, silly old Farage, off to fool the Yanks, he's a card, going around the globe fooling people into... Oh wait hang on. Shit."

It's all very well piling into Farage on this matter (and in this case it may be reasonable) however whatever he does is going to spin you into a sanctimonious rant about him being worse than Hitler. The question you need to ask yourself is why is he and/or his message popular with significant demographical constituencies of the electorate.

The same question can be levelled at Trump, Le Pen et al.

They all have similarly significant levels of support..........you can go on chucking out the insults like a petulant child or deal with the facts as they stand. I don't think you want to do this though because it will mean confronting the lies and half truths the politicians you support have peddled for years.

These political movements are a symptom, stop ignoring it.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's all very well piling into Farage on this matter (and in this case it may be reasonable) however whatever he does is going to spin you into a sanctimonious rant about him being worse than Hitler. The question you need to ask yourself is why is he and/or his message popular with significant demographical constituencies of the electorate.

The same question can be levelled at Trump, Le Pen et al.

They all have similarly significant levels of support..........you can go on chucking out the insults like a petulant child or deal with the facts as they stand. I don't think you want to do this though because it will mean confronting the lies and half truths the politicians you support have peddled for years.

These political movements are a symptom, stop ignoring it.

A) You have no idea what political parties I support or vote for.

B) I'm not ignoring it

C) I'm not comparing him to Hitler

D) I believe Farage is extremely unhealthy for global politics, I have every right to voice that regardless of your objections.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Do we have to go over this again?

£350m - false
Give £350m to the NHS - false.

And it may not have been Farage personally but he didn't go out of his way prior to the appearance on breakfast TV after the event to clarify the situation did he?

Anyway, I'm sure there's another long and extremely tedious thread about this elsewhere. Can we just agree to disagree on this one?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...edge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

I see your 350m to the NHS and raise you the post Brexit budget and IMF economic cataclysm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here