Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Website designer needed

Anyone know any good ones?

I have a website which was written about 10 years ago (by an NSCer who did a great job) in PHP with a MySQL database added about 5 years later.
I don’t want to tear the whole thing up and start again but I do need to revamp it.

Thanks in advance

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION] on here does top websites

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In a remarkable turn of events I am now managing to do the feature film stuff for a living now!! I know - get me!

So sadly not taking on any work on the web stuff.

Cheers for the recommendation though. Much appreciated. x

Good man.

I'm still looking for someone to upgrade our website if anyone else has any more recommendations.

It doesn't have to be a web design company, I'm happy with either that way or someone who has another job and is happy to take on some paid work in their spare time - that's what we did with the guy we found on NSC before and he did a great job.

I've found one company in Hastings who can do it and have given me a reasonable price but I'd like to find someone else so I have something to compare.

This is my last try!

I'm still looking, I have one good possibility but I'd like to have another option.

So If anyone knows of a good website designer who'd like some work please let me know, otherwise I'm going to go with the one I already have on the short list.

Thanks

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Hi,

Obviously I'm not sure of your needs or budget, but you may want to consider 99designs - very good way of getting a few options from a variety of designers. You put up a brief etc and a budget and you will then get a number of design submissions (you get more people submitting based on how well it pays for the work involved), you vote up or down ones you like, which encourages more design options to be presented to you. Ultimately someone wins the work and the project kicks off. I don't know anyone that's used the service for anything other than logos / biz cards etc, but in theory this shouldn't be too much more complex, the capability to develop websites is a bit of a commodity skill, it's the design part that is the art - and this solution de-risks that for you.

https://99designs.co.uk/pricing/web-design

Best of luck either way.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Might be worth looking at the bottom of this page for some recent examples, gives you an example of what people paid and how many submissions they got.

https://99designs.co.uk/web-design

Note that I am nothing whatsoever to do with this company, I don't work in design, just trying to help out :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here