Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FINAL Verdict - Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

• Conservative

Votes: 102 33.1%
  • Green

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 85 27.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 23 7.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Other - State

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I am not voting

Votes: 16 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I will be voting UKIP. Control are borders. We need a trade agreement with Europe , not be ruled by Europe. By the way Europe is a nice place to visit.

We already control our borders and the EU gives us access to a nice trade agreement.

Of course, if you want the foreigners to f*ck off so that the nice low paid jobs can go to Brits then that's fine.

If you'd rather there were better paid jobs on non-zero contract hours that would pay a living wage - jobs that Brits deserve - well then, don't vote UKIP. Or Tory.

You UKIPers have been sold a right smokescreen of a lie by a clever career politician.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
UKIP have ensured by their own terrible profile and reputation, that the UK will stay within the EU. Who will now admit to thinking the UK might be better off out of the EU if they are then asked if they agree with UKIP policy?

If there is a referendum on EU membership (which there won't be) then we would vote to stay in. I think voting UKIP tomorrow in the General Election is likely to achieve exactly nothing (though it may be different in the locals).

As for who to vote for: well, supporters of political parties tend to be disappointed as the parties are rarely as radical as their keenest supporters wish they would be. I think Labour will win and - just as last time Labour were in government - will choose compromise and pragmatism over radicalism. A centre ground Lib/Lab collation will be centrist and probably ok for Britain, depending on international economic factors. But I bet taxes will be on the way up for almost everyone.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
We already control our borders and the EU gives us access to a nice trade agreement.

Of course, if you want the foreigners to f*ck off so that the nice low paid jobs can go to Brits then that's fine.

If you'd rather there were better paid jobs on non-zero contract hours that would pay a living wage - jobs that Brits deserve - well then, don't vote UKIP. Or Tory.

You UKIPers have been sold a right smokescreen of a lie by a clever career politician.

Which one of the party leaders is the career politician you refer too?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Which one of the party leaders is the career politician you refer too?

Mr 'I worked in the real world, oh yeah I'm a failed Tory and long-term party activist, but if I'd stayed in business if have been a millionaire honest, let's have a pint and not talk about all my rich mates as it spoils the fake image' Farage, of course.

Do some digging UKIPers. You owe it to yourselves.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Surrey is leafy. sussex isn't. It's mainly down land.

But it's always been very Tory, no matter how much some people might like to pretend otherwise.

Oh yes it is......."Surrey is England's most wooded county followed closely by Hampshire and Sussex. Kent is England's number one county for Ancient woodland"

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
An interesting observation.............During the day Labour had majority on this poll.....this evening has seen a significant swing to the Tories.

Jan 30, 2008
mr 'i worked in the real world, oh yeah i'm a failed tory and long-term party activist, but if i'd stayed in business if have been a millionaire honest, let's have a pint and not talk about all my rich mates as it spoils the fake image' farage, of course.

Do some digging ukipers. You owe it to yourselves.
yeah ,just like in the euro elections :tosser:
regards
DR

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Mr 'I worked in the real world, oh yeah I'm a failed Tory and long-term party activist, but if I'd stayed in business if have been a millionaire honest, let's have a pint and not talk about all my rich mates as it spoils the fake image' Farage, of course.

Do some digging UKIPers. You owe it to yourselves.

I certainly won't be voting UKIP, but I think you'll find Clegg and Miliband are far more 'career politicians' than Farage.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I certainly won't be voting UKIP, but I think you'll find Clegg and Miliband are far more 'career politicians' than Farage.

Farage has been in politics for half his life. He only left the Tory party in 1992 because they rightly thought him a loon.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Farage has been in politics for half his life. He only left the Tory party in 1992 because they rightly thought him a loon.

He may well be a loon, but the point I'm making is that neither Clegg and Miliband have ever had a job outside politics.

They are certainly more 'career politicians' than Farage.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Still arguing? Lol when we you people learn

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Vote UKIP.
Lets get this country to be governed on our shores rather than be dominated by Germany.

Did not are parents and grandparents fought 2 world wars to prevent this?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I have been changing my mind on an almost hourly basis who I am going to vote for and have found it really difficult at this election as I agree with some of the parties policies and wholeheartedly disagree with others of theirs.

So i have come to the conclusion that there isn't a party that represents me and I am spoiling my ballot paper for the first time ever.

If anyone else is voting for a party just because they are the best of a bad bunch, change your mind, spoil your ballot paper and send a clear message , in the tightest of the elections where every vote counts, that no one represents you.

I did this last time - just wrote no one on here worth my vote on my slip and posted that.

It didn't feel good but it felt right - I'm voting independent this time because its someone I know who is there for the right reasons even if they may not be part of a party I believe in

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Vote UKIP.
Lets get this country to be governed on our shores rather than be dominated by Germany.

Did not are parents and grandparents fought 2 world wars to prevent this?

No our parents fought for the freedom of people across Europe including the UK. Voting Ukip is an insult to the people who fought in the wars,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here