seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It will be a sad day for British democracy if a few non dom foreigners owning British newspapers try and influence the result of the election

The British press has been doing that since the days of the Whigs and Tories.

Is this the last poll? Dead heat - but that's easily a Labour-SNP coalition

Latest ICM poll (03 - 06 May):
CON - 35% (-)
LAB - 35% (+3)
UKIP - 11% (-2)
LDEM - 9% (-)
GRN - 3% (-2)

Just like to remind people the last few polls of the 2010 election showed a 6-9 per cent lead for the Tories. Boris will be leader of the Conservative Party within the month

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
Just like to remind people that if Labour get in, we'll all be worse off.

:facepalm:

What this election has done... for me... is made me realise that all the people on here who I thought were small minded twats from their pre-election posts have turned out to be Tories and UKippers!

I thought Ed had specifically ruled that out?

Yeh OK - my bad :)

A Labour minority government with the SNP not being dumb enough to bring it down. Interesting times ahead for our great country, I'm feeling all patriotic again ;)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
green

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Is this the last poll? Dead heat - but that's easily a Labour-SNP coalition

Latest ICM poll (03 - 06 May):
CON - 35% (-)
LAB - 35% (+3)
UKIP - 11% (-2)
LDEM - 9% (-)
GRN - 3% (-2)

Two points on this poll. First, the Tories have been running leads on ICM since January, so this final poll is hardly good news for them. Nor is the second point, the 'raw data' is showing a clear Labour lead (37% to 33%). The raw data is then adjusted according to how likely each person indicates that they will vote (Tories 85%, Labour 79%), and then they also factor in 'Don't Knows', which brings it up to level-pegging.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
566 pages, I created a monster. It's been an interesting few months and respect to everyone who has contributed and apologies to those I over-stepped the line with.

Off to see Nick Cave now. Big day tomorrow. May the best party win.

All the best, Comrade Tubthumper.

Two points on this poll. First, the Tories have been running leads on ICM since January, so this final poll is hardly good news for them. Nor is the second point, the 'raw data' is showing a clear Labour lead (37% to 33%). The raw data is then adjusted according to how likely each person indicates that they will vote (Tories 85%, Labour 79%), and then they also factor in 'Don't Knows', which brings it up to level-pegging.

I can only record my feelings as a Labour supporter 5 years ago. We all knew we were screwed back then and we were astonished that Cameron blew it on an overall majority, it really showed the depths of distrust in the Tories that they could only get back with Clegg ratting on his own voters and manifesto committments. Totally different this time - and Labour and the SNP believe the same things, both are centre left social democratic parties

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
566 pages, I created a monster. It's been an interesting few months and respect to everyone who has contributed and apologies to those I over-stepped the line with.

Off to see Nick Cave now. Big day tomorrow. May the best party win.

All the best, Comrade Tubthumper.

Don't agree with your politics Herr T, but I am sure we could agree to disagree over a good German beer or three!
Best Wishes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here