Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber's letter to The Argus

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bridcutt sold for 'significantly more than was reported'

In other words the figure we sold Liam for according to "Sky sources" was the last known rumoured bid and completely inaccurate :lol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I don't care what anyone says, i like that man and really do think he has the best interests of the club at heart. We're in good hands.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Whatever you think of Paul Barber and his policies, one thing you can't acuse him of is not caring.

Personally I think the club is in great hands with him. He seems very open and transparent which helps when he makes unpopular decisions.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
That is a fantastic letter. Fans can say what they want but with bloom and Paul b running the club, I can only see is going from strength to strength.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Brilliant read and opens up with honesty to the club and doesn't leave a stone unturned.

What's more he is a true professional about it all too! Keep it up Paul :bowdown:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Whatever you think of Paul Barber and his policies, one thing you can't acuse him of is not caring.

Personally I think the club is in great hands with him. He seems very open and transparent which helps when he makes unpopular decisions.

True. But he is very well paid for doing the job he is doing.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Another well constructed and informative letter from Paul Barber.

I like what I hear when he does interviews, makes statements etc; I think he is a fantastic asset to the club and will ensure we are well poised to continue to challenge for promotion in the future. Ok fans will not always like some of his decisions but thats business, tough decisions have to be made sometimes.

I presume the player in question whose wage demands were way in excess of the club's thoughts was Grabban. I wonder if Bournemouth matched his demands?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Brilliant read and opens up with honesty to the club and doesn't leave a stone unturned.

What's more he is a true professional about it all too! Keep it up Paul :bowdown:

I refuse to believe a word the man says, I would much rather believe th obviously much better informed journalists, and all the NSC poster who assure us they are in the know

I did hear Bridcutt fee was £3.5 mill with add ons

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
Whatever people think of him, he seems to be very open and honest! Under mr barber and bloom I can only see us ending up in one place and that's the premier league, might not be this year but definately sooner rather than later

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here