Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] American Express has "updated its visual identity" (got redesigned logos)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'm struggling to care, if it wasnt pointed out i dont think i'd notice any difference. reckon the image from the OP is just been done to provoke a response so anyone would know there was a change.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
"So, okay, what we're talking about here, okay, is like, major brand re-surgery, okay?"

hqdefault.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I like the changes. Simplifies it.

I don't like the alternate logo - the Amex - but understand why they need one. I also understand why they have aligned the AM and the EX to the right hand side of the box, but if they are trying to retain the integrity of the full name, then they've failed to see this through in all of their executions.

Getting rid of the gradient is the right thing to do, but they are pretty late to the party here. Jonathan Ive kicked this off with Apple a few years back.

In terms of $ spend on this. I've no doubt lots will claim that millions has been spent on it. I doubt that millions has.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
i'm struggling to care, if it wasnt pointed out i dont think i'd notice any difference. reckon the image from the OP is just been done to provoke a response so anyone would know there was a change.

It was the lead image in the article I linked to.

Anyway, thanks for responding on an issue you're struggling to care about. :wozza:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here