Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City Away

Who's going?

• Total voters

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Been there twice now, (last time in the FA Cup), so not sure really.

Though hate my Saturday's with out football....so maybe.

Was at that game. Foster caskey came on with about 10 to play and attempted an overhead from.about 30yards out. thought he was going to be the greatest player we ever produced. what a disappointment!

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Looks like if it's not top 6 or a London club and that offer more that 3k seats limited tickets will go on sale to STH with low points. Southampton away still has me a bit baffled. I suppose most folk will have been to the ground before so that will be a factor. Also folk still skint in January.

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
Looks like if it's not top 6 or a London club and that offer more that 3k seats limited tickets will go on sale to STH with low points. Southampton away still has me a bit baffled. I suppose most folk will have been to the ground before so that will be a factor. Also folk still skint in January.

Also they’ve completed - Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Wembley, Old Trafford so they’ve had their days out.
So think we’re now back to the 1/2k following as seen in previous years, with any extras who have yet to make an Away game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Been there twice, seen us lose twice, it's freezing cold (although I believe the corners are being filled in now), it's a long trip, and I can only afford one away trip between West Brom and March payday.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Also they’ve completed - Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Wembley, Old Trafford so they’ve had their days out.
So think we’re now back to the 1/2k following as seen in previous years, with any extras who have yet to make an Away game.

The majority of those having their "days out" would have been the fans who travelled the country the last couple of seasons

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
The majority of those having their "days out" would have been the fans who travelled the country the last couple of seasons

Not at all, I know someone whose had a season ticket since the Amex, went to a handful of away games over the years and were top/second tier on loyalty points for those games.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Been there when we played 'em in the Cup and it was Siberian.
Going to Saints so can't do this too, unfortunately.

Jul 7, 2003

Everton will be the next big one. Loads of shameless ground tickers looking for that one as we haven't played there since 82/83. Etihad potentially the week after as well but that could be moved depending on cup progress so people might hold back on that one - especially as there is a risk to buying advance train tickets too early.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
GBK in the main shopping centre, better book a table given a student to feed

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Been there twice now, (last time in the FA Cup), so not sure really.

Though hate my Saturday's with out football....so maybe.

Been twice but missed that FA Cup game, was a plane to Las Vegas so reasonable excuse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here