Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
How many more transfer windows until the penny drops........

NO ONE ON HERE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT TRANSFERS. :facepalm:

...except for me, as I've guaranteed the singing of Daniel Pudding from Watford sometime this week :albion2:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
This is like a steering wheel sticking out of my trouser fly, IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!! Please, just sign the bugger and let me get on with my life! Then we can spend all the next season moaning about how shit he is now. Alternatively, he could sign for another championship club and bang in 30+ goals over the course of the season. One or the other I reckon.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We would never pay Zamora's wages in a million years. That's why we won't be challenging next season.We all know it if we are honest with ourselves. If Best hadn't been so badly booed at the end of the season he would be signed up by now and still could be. That's the pond we are fishing in not the Bent's and Zamora's of this world.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We would never pay Zamora's wages in a million years. That's why we won't be challenging next season.We all know it if we are honest with ourselves. If Best hadn't been so badly booed at the end of the season he would be signed up by now and still could be. That's the pond we are fishing in not the Bent's and Zamora's of this world.

With your track record, he'll be signed up by Saturday.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Who was the last player we signed that was better than we had 18 mths ago???It don't happen that why we are 6/7 championship level players off a play off challenge. We probably got 4 players who are upto play off challenge standard.

I'm still waiting for the pics of you in a Palace shirt, with the kitchen table, on the pier.

On second thoughts, perhaps not.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

A post with every sentence inaccurate, congratulations possibly the first I've seen on here

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
We're never going to be able to compete with Disney in terms of wages.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe he did sign, and then something cropped up in the medical / fitness assessment and further opinions are being sort or considered ? ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe he did sign, and then something cropped up in the medical / fitness assessment and further opinions are being sort or considered ? ???

Funny you should say that there was a tweet from an Albion fan last night suggesting BZ had failed the medical at Lancing because of a hip injury. 99% convinced this was just a load of b*ll*x anyway. If the club is going to announce a marquee signing then they'll wait until July 1st to maximise global publicity.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here